Looking forward to getting started!

Start your morning out right!
kwilliams
New, but learning

Looking forward to getting started!

Post by kwilliams »

Excited and  looking forward to the support on this site! 
Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about...
barrypaxton
Master Member

Re: Looking forward to getting started!

Post by barrypaxton »

Welcome to LDL. You are going to love this Way of Eating. I have been doing LDL since mid October and have lost 4o lbs so far....10lbs in February. It is a fantastic way to lose weight. I never have to go hungry!! I thank the Lord for this wonderful eating plan.

What was your motivation for starting LDL?

Blessings,
Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
VickiLynn
Master Member

Post by VickiLynn »

Kwilliams,

Welcome to the first day of a new you!  LDL has so many benefits (weight loss, health benefits, improved self-esteem, new friends, great advice, etc.) that I hope you enjoy your journey with all of us in the LDL community  *hug*
kwilliams
New, but learning

Post by kwilliams »

I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2005.  Have been in remission since 2006.  Gaining wieght increases the chances of cancer returning.  I have gained about 30 pounds since 2005.  Shouldn't need any more motivation than that.  :teeth:
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

K *hug*

I am so happy you have found your way here. LDL has so so many health benefits and the great side benefit of losing weight as well.  :thumbsup:  This is a great plan for life and I know you are going to do really well. There is so much caring and support on this site, your success is almost guaranteed. Just follow the wonderful plan that Roger has laid out for us and don;t look back. Have you ordered your book yet?  If not, please do so as you will need to keep reading it to discover all the nuances of LDL.

I am so grateful for your remission and wish you continued good health.  :angel:  Please let us know how you are doing.

Julie :rose:
kwilliams
New, but learning

Post by kwilliams »

Thanks Julie.  Yes I bought the book.  I am reading it now.  I still have a lot to learn. 
lpomlove

Post by lpomlove »

I'm so happy you are here Kim.  Remember to eat all you can and give it a few weeks and all your cravings will be gone.  I have never felt better in all my life.  Keep reading the posts, recipes and adding any thoughts or questions you have.  There are so many things to eat that you will never feel deprived.  Best wishes for you.  Love Jessica
skinnygirl
New, but learning

Re: Excited about getting started!

Post by skinnygirl »

Hello....Im SKIINYGIRL(soon to be anyway)lol..I'm looking forward to getting started and loosing alot of weight..YEY me! *love*
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Welcome Skinny Girl,
You have come to the right place! We are all here to help you.
If you don't mind, click on this link to a thread Joyce (Whitheraway) started to help us all get to know each other: http://boards.letsdolunch.com/boards/in ... pic=9613.0
Just hit the reply button and tell us about yourself.
Then you can go back to the main menu and under general discussion or asking questions, you can start new threads to ask questions or get advise. Many of the questions you may have may have already been asked, so read what you can, but always ask if you need help on something. No one here ever tires of helping someone else find the freedom we all have found!
Looking forward to hearing about all your successes.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...