Yummy Omelette

Start your morning out right!
brittanynicole

Yummy Omelette

Post by brittanynicole »

So...this is extremely delicious!! on a seperate pan cook your mushrooms & onions and cut up a slice of tomato(do not cook with mushrooms & onions) while those are cooking salt & pepper your omelette as you like. put your onions and mushrooms in (half)the omelette after its cooked along with garlic if you desire add the tomatoes with some shredded cheese. fold in half add some salsa on top and eat it is delicious!! I had that this morning along with some applesauce & a mix of berries!!! very filling!! :thumbsup:
BreeBree

Genesis 1:29 Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

southernyankee

Re: Yummy Omelette

Post by southernyankee »

There's really no end to the creative things we can do with LDL foods! Your breakfast sounds very satisfying.

I'm glad you are enjoying learning about and doing LDL! And "eating 'til you're full" while losing weight is a win-win situation!

southernyankee
southernyankee
brittanynicole

Post by brittanynicole »

Thanks Southernyankee  :D I think i'll be having that again this morning!
BreeBree

Genesis 1:29 Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Great picture, Brittany! :thumbsup:
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
jsprik
Master Member

Post by jsprik »

Roger- can you recommend a good fat-free cheese please?? and also, we can have eggs on this?? thnx!!

Phil. 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

look me up on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JoannaReneeSprik
my blog: http://foodgurly.com
jsprik
Master Member

Post by jsprik »

i havent gotten my book yet roger, but i will make sure to read it plenty!!! thnx and also, cheese naturally has fat in it and this is supposed to be eating natural stuff, yes??? then why the fat-free cheese and then isn't it no longer "natural"?? my husband is protesting!! =)

Phil. 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

look me up on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JoannaReneeSprik
my blog: http://foodgurly.com
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Fat-Free cheese is very processed and should be used only when you can't do without. Whole cheese is very natural but very full of fat so it should be used in very small quantities until the weight is off. Think of cheese like nuts. It may be healthy, but in large quatities will cause weight gain.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

I do not eat cheese of any kind. The fat free stuff is not good. I would eat the real thing before eating that. But that is not a problem for me. I just consider it as not real food. And I loved cheese....so to each their own..
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Wither,
I don't do the fat-ree stuff either. Since the real cheese is contrary to weight loss especially for me right now, I will just hold off until I am below goal  :drool:
Linda