Newbie here!

Start your morning out right!
Brianna

Newbie here!

Post by Brianna »

Hello everyone! I am new here. I just got the  Lets Do Lunch book yesterday and have already read half of it...lol I am very excited to be a part of this new way of eating that God has given to Roger to bless us! I have two autoimmune diseases including Celiac Disease so already have a restricted diet. Thank you to all of you for the great recipie ideas that you have posted for me to try! I need to lose about 30 pounds and really look forward to seeing how this diet will imapact improve my health.
Can someone tell me how I can post my pic on my profile and the weight tracking widget?

Thanks!
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Re: Newbie here!

Post by MsHeirloom »

Brianna- Welcome to LDL.  You will love the foods, this board, and the results.  We can't wait to hear all about your progress!  Pam
barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

Brianna, You can't post a picture until after you have made 10 posts. After your 10 posts, Linda R N should be able to help you. She did a great job helping me get my picture on.

Many blessings,
Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
Brianna

Post by Brianna »

Thanks Ollie for that info ;) and thanks for the great welcome Pam and Roger Troy! I am so excited to be aboard the train to Skinny Town!  :laughing: :thumbsup:
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

You can click on anyone's ticker and it will take you to the web site to make your own ticker. Once you have it the way you want it, be sure to save it to your favorites. Then you will have to remember your password in order to update it.
Welcome aboard, Brianna. Be sure to take pictures and measurements. Seems as if there has been so much phoney hype about how this product or that diet will make you slim, that no one believes it anymore without believable proof. We aim to put the proof out there so no one can poo poo it!
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...