INTERVIEW WITH LET'S DO LUNCHER

Back posts for media
robnveronica
Master Member

Re: INTERVIEW WITH LET'S DO LUNCHER

Post by robnveronica »

out of curiosity, Who was doing the interviewing? You? someone else? I was just wondering! I wouldn't even dream of asking you who WAS interviewed. I would be curious though How long that person has done LDL. Those kind of stats are kinda interesting!
Veronica
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Roger,

I guess I missed this original posting.  What a POSITIVE  ATTITUDE that person has!  Wow...we all need that!

God bless!

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

One of the things that I love about these boards is that we can REJOICE with one another over our VICTORIES...and help each other through the HARD times and plateaus we all seem to have.  It is great!  Thanks everyone for your help to me while I was learning and as I struggle with the remainder of my goal.  Life just sometimes puts more in front of us than we think we can handle.  BUT...God has promised us that he will not put more on us than we can handle...BUT sometimes...it feels like it to us as we struggle along.  I know in the end it will be WORTH it all!

Love you all!

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

Jeanne...you know full well that we're always here for you in good and bad times! That's definately one of the many perks about LDL! We're a wonderfully large in #'s family that just keeps growing!
Veronica
Jami

Post by Jami »

Amen Sister!  I love it here!!
Praising the Lord,
Jami
mildred

Post by mildred »

robnveronica wrote:Jeanne...you know full well that we're always here for you in good and bad times! That's definately one of the many perks about LDL! We're a wonderfully large in #'s family that just keeps growing!
Veronica

God Bless You Veronica You Sound So sweet  person.....Everytime I read all those post and you sound so nice person...

BLESS U  DIANE JONES MULLINS