weight loss

FLOWERS
New, but learning

weight loss

Post by FLOWERS »

Hello ladies, well is has been 15 days now and i did get on the scale sorry to say i have not lost a lbs  :shocked:  i know i should not have done it but i did. Has this happen to anyone i will still keep going because i am going to win if it killls me.
Flowers (carol) :sad: :sad: :sad:
mrsj
Master Member

Re: weight loss

Post by mrsj »

Hi Carol!  If I haven't welcomed you to LDL I'm doing it now!

Yes some have had times where there is no weight loss.  Even so, as they keep on with the plan they do lose weight.  You will too, I'm betting.  Just don't give the scale more power over you than it should have. 
Have you seen this topic?
Personal Proof the Scale Lies!
http://www.letsdolunch.com/boards/index ... pic=6148.0

I'm so glad you're determined to win :thumbsup: 'cuz the best is yet to come for you.
Look forward to riding this train to skinnytown with you.
mrsj
turkkm
Master Member

Post by turkkm »

Hi flowers, welcome to LDL!  *love*  I had 1 month where there was no weight loss.  I am sure this will turn around for you.  Do you have a piece of clothing you would like to wear?  Try it on, then try it on again in a few weeks.  See if it fits or is closer to fitting.  Its fun to mark your progress towards the goal of being able to wear something cool in your closet!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageFor we walk by faith, not by sight.
heretotheend

Post by heretotheend »

Hi Carol,  Kathie just gave you some great advice. I was going to suggest the same thing. Your clothes are the best way to judge how well this is going for you. Try on some clothes and see if you can tell a difference.This week I actually feel smaller than I did. That is what it is all about.

Just stay with the plan and you will see results.

Martha
FLOWERS
New, but learning

Post by FLOWERS »

Thank You all for the great words of wisdom, and i am not going to jump ship, i am going to do this for me and feel better about me. I am a florist and i am very active with setting up weddings and party's so i have to have the energy to do all that. i do feel better and look not so bloated.
Thanks All
Carol