prayer request

Let us pray for you!
snowbirdie
Master Member

prayer request

Post by snowbirdie »

Please remember us at your prayer time.  We survive on S.S.I  and they have just cut our allotment by a little more than 1/3.
Not enough to allow us to get help on food stamps but barely enough to live on. Thanks for your prayers. I know G-D always provides but a little prayer can always help.     
                          Thanks so much  Judie
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Re: prayer request

Post by wendysgoodnews »

So sorry to hear about your SSI.  God is your source and he loves to show us what good provisions he has for us.  We will be praying for you
snowbirdie
Master Member

Post by snowbirdie »

amen-- thank you for caring    judie
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Judie, it is a difficult time for so many people in our area---no jobs.  I feel for you and yours.  When growing up, my mother had such a hard time, but those days helped her and her family learn to trust God as our heavenly Father and Provider of all good things.  We always had food on the table and clothes on our back--- very seldom new clothes and not the food we wanted, and sometimes we went barefooted.  I'm thankful that you still get some SSI, and I hope it continues.  LDL recipes remind me so much how we grew up. We didn't a weight problem then, because we always had a pot of beans.  We raised most of our food--nothing special, but good foods.  In our area, we have a whole lot of people who arrange extra foods for people who need help.  I saw an abundance of foods given away this week, and it is ongoing. I hope they do the same in your area.  It makes me want to :'(  when I hear of kids  and older people especially who go hungry.  That's why I'm active at our senior citizens---a  lot of older people don't have a whole lot.    *love* and prayers, JF 
snowbirdie
Master Member

Post by snowbirdie »

Thank You  dear one.
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

I agree with Wanda. It has been said that fortunes are not made in the best financial times but in the worse. When things get really tough, we go to God and He is always faithful with the knowledge and wisdom of what to do and new ideas and concepts to bring you out victorious. I know you will soon have a praise report.   :angel::thumbsup: *love* *love* *love* *hug* *hug* *hug*
Last edited by LINDA RN on November 28th, 2010, 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
debbiewetzel

Post by debbiewetzel »

am praying for you...

Debbie
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w5UWHNB/]
[/url