my daughter's surgery

Let us pray for you!
jencita
Master Member

Re: my daughter's surgery

Post by jencita »

Thank you everyone for all your prayers!! I am really feeling them today! She had a horrible day yesterday and started out bad today but to take her mind off her pain, we ventured forth  to Super K - her first outing since the surgery 9 days ago! she tolerated very well expecially when she got to browse through the Dream Out Loud collection of clothes by Selena Gomez! She loves clothes! She lasted about an hour - big improvement! I know it is from all the prayers! I posted her before and after spinal xrays on Facebook - they are amazing!

I went back to work yesterday and back to eating pure LDL! Surprisingly I didn't gain any weight - I still have the 3 extra pounds from the holidays but that should be off this week!
cameron
Master Member

Post by cameron »

Thanks for the update Jencita, I am so glad things are improving. Hopefully she does not have any more days like yesterday.
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

So glad that both you and your daughter are doing better!  Pam
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

I am too, Jen.  *hug*  JF
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

You both are doing a great job in the recovery!  :thumbsup:
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...