Prayer for Kathie in Fl

Let us pray for you!
Karen Weeks

Prayer for Kathie in Fl

Post by Karen Weeks »

Just wanted to send out some vibes for Kathie.  She lost her dear mother  and just wanted to keep her in our prayers,  haven't heard from her in couple of weeks and am worried about her  thanks and God bless to all hugs Karen
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Re: Prayer for Kathie in Fl

Post by Joyful Friend »

Kathie, I understand your grief.  May God comfort you through His grace and through friends.  *love*  *hug*  JF
LovinLDL

Post by LovinLDL »

Praying for you Kathie.
VickiLynn
Master Member

Post by VickiLynn »

marysimmons wrote: She's doing the unenviable task of going through her mom's things and cleaning the place out which has to be done this week.  

I believe that is the hardest part of losing a loved one.  When my mother died of cancer at 62, my three sisters and I had to go through my mom's things because my dad just couldn't do it.  Even though it was hard, each one of us went away with some little momento of my mother.  I still have a necklace that she loved and I think of her each time I wear it.  Mary, please give Kathie a phone hug from me the next time you hear from her.
Last edited by VickiLynn on January 13th, 2011, 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

My prayers are for Kathie and all of her family!!

Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Thinking of you, Kathie.  I know what a tough time this is for you.  Pam
mylifeforhim

Post by mylifeforhim »

Little Mary, please let Kathie know she has many thinking of her and praying for her.
“Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. At all the times you can. To all the people you can. As long as ever you can.” ― John Wesley
The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you. From a dear Friend!
jencita
Master Member

Post by jencita »

Oh Kathie I am so sorry for your loss!! I know how hard it is!! Hugs and more Hugs!!