please pray for Rod

Let us pray for you!
graceface66
Master Member

please pray for Rod

Post by graceface66 »

The special ed teacher at school's husband had a heart attack today and was flown to Duluth . Please pray for Rod and Terri. Terri has been lurking here  and has been losing nicely.
                                            Thanks
                                                  kris
If thou shalt confess with your mouth the L-rd Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that G-d hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Roman's 10:9-10
LINDA RN
Master Member

Re: please pray for Rod

Post by LINDA RN »

I will agree with you, Kris, for Rod's healing and strength for Terri, in Jesus name, AMEN
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
graceface66
Master Member

Post by graceface66 »

Thank you for prayers...........Rod had a blocked artery....they put in a stent and he is home.
If thou shalt confess with your mouth the L-rd Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that G-d hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Roman's 10:9-10
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Thanks be unto God for His unspeakable gift!  :angel:
Thanks for the update!
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...