Prayer Request for my Mother and us.

Let us pray for you!
Bethann
Master Member

Prayer Request for my Mother and us.

Post by Bethann »

My Mother has been diagnosed with an aneurysm on the blood vessel of her chest. It is slowly leaking. This means her life will be shortened. It could be any time, a few days, weeks or a month but the time will be shortened. If it starts to leak faster or bursts then of course her life would be taken very quickly.

We have had the Pastor and Elders over for prayer and anointing with oil. We do realize though that the greatest healing can happen in heaven so we pray for God's will for her.

She has been a wonderful Mother (and wife) and has strong faith in the Lord Jesus Christ so she is ready. She desires to see first Jesus and then her husband, my Dad (Bruce)and then family. Then sit around and talk about it. Next she says she wants to be near Jesus and learn from him.

We pray for God's will for her. Healing here on this earth or in heaven.

Please pray for her and also for us as we would like to be able to have the strength for her to die at home. We are becoming weary but will get extra help in if we need to.

Beth(Ann)
LINDA RN
Master Member

Re: Prayer Request for my Mother and us.

Post by LINDA RN »

Praying for peace and healing for her and peace for you and the rest of your family.
Peace is Shalom which means nothing missing, nothing broken.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Bethann, You have done  all that can  be done on earth.  Now, it is God's will be done.  You are under His wings, safely abiding.  Peace and prayers for you and your mom.  *love*  *hug*  JF
ZsaZsa

Post by ZsaZsa »

((((hugs)))) to you and your family...thank God for your moms wonderful faith...she's in GOOD hands.
Bethann
Master Member

Post by Bethann »

An amazing answer to prayer!
We heard from the Doctor yesterday and the tests did come back that the leak has healed. We thank the Lord for this! So thankful we can have her here on earth for a longer time. God still has things for my Mother to do here.

She is doing well but more tired and seems more forgetful and disoriented .... we are hoping that as we withdraw the strong pain medication that she will be able to be more independent.
We are working on getting more help and hope to be able to continue to keep her at home.

We realize she still has the aneurysm and that will likely take her life at some point.....

Thank you so much for your prayers and thoughts!!!!!
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Rejoicing with you  :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...