Final stretch to sole custody!!

Let us pray for you!
ZsaZsa

Final stretch to sole custody!!

Post by ZsaZsa »

Please pray that dh and I get sole custody of our 7 yr old niece...she has been with us since August...that's why I haven't been on much...1st grade is brutal!! :tongue: The judge has granted us residency so far and we are at the final summations for the attorneys on sole custody of her. We've been battling the 71 yr old gmom for 6 yrs. Our munchkin is no longer a D-F student(like she was in the care of her gmom) but has a 98 avg with us...thank the LORD!!! It's been very challenging to get her up to speed with her peers....she has also lost 12lbs by eating more protein!! She's no longer on he steady diet of beans and rice, macaroni and cheese...Thank you for your prayers in this and strength for us as we raise her. Thank you!!! God Bless, ZsaZsa  :)
crickadoodle
Master Member

Re: Final stretch to sole custody!!

Post by crickadoodle »

Zsa Zsa -- sounds like things are going so well for you and the little one.  Hopefully, all the positives will clearly show the judge where her best interests lie.  Praying for the best outcome.  Even better than you've been able to hope for!!  :thumbsup:
LINDA RN
Master Member

Re: Final stretch to sole custody!!

Post by LINDA RN »

I agree with you and Crickadoodle, the best possible out come for you and your neice.
The best is for sole custody. Then the visitation can be on your terms and at your convenience.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...