My son Harrison very sick again

Let us pray for you!
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Re: My son Harrison very sick again

Post by MsHeirloom »

Mary- I am so sorry that you still don't have an answer to Harrison's illness.  Prayers are definitely going up for Harrison and his family!  Linda gave you two good links.  I am impresses with Dr. Campbell-McBride's work.  Pam
mcmarth123

Post by mcmarth123 »

Mary - It's been a few weeks since your last post. I saw your message and am praying for the Lord to solve Harrison's condition. I know how hard it is to have a hurting or endangered child.

My brother was diagnosed with Lupus and carried an epi-pen with him everywhere. Then, the Lord led him to a doctor that found out he was allergic to one small element of aspirin which had caused the whole condition and lupus wrong diagnosis.

I am confident the Lord has an both an answer and a purpose behind this terrible trial.

Martha
Sharolyn

Post by Sharolyn »

Mary, I'm continuing to pray for Harrison! Update us when you can.
Shari

mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

Oh my!  I'll add my prayers for Harrison and your family Mary.  There has got to be an answer out there.  May our great physician grant healing to Harrison, may He surround your family with His love, comfort and peace and may wisdom be with you and the doctors.  Thank you that we can come to you Father on behalf of Harrison and ask all this in Jesus name. 
((Hugs))! and Love,
mrsj
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

I add my agreement, Julie, AMEN-So Be It!
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

May the doctors find the answer ASAP!!!!!  Pam
Scotsgal

Post by Scotsgal »

I pray that the Holy Spirit comforts you in your need.  May God Bless you both. Always in my prayers.
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

We hope and pray that he is improving. Prayers for the family. My little 12 year old cousin battles not having the right number of liver enzymes to digest protein.  It is a very long name. Only 13 or 14 kids have it. Most do not live to be diagnosed. My cousin's pregnancy was monitored by The Ohio State Hospital. Later, the child was sent to Baylor U Hospital for treatment.  She is now monitored through Cincinnati Children's  Hospital.  It is a highly inherited disease.  They can eat all the junk sugar foods they desire without consequences.  She has a feeding tube for nutrients, but otherwise she lives a regular life.  *hug* JF
lulu65

Post by lulu65 »

thinking of you Mary and your family especially Harrison...I hope and pray that things have improved ...
Gene

Post by Gene »

Little Mary,
Yall are in my prayers,

Gene