Please pray for my mom.

Let us pray for you!
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Please pray for my mom.

Post by LittlePrincess »

Hey Y'all,

I have never come and asked for prayer before but I need it now like never before.  My mom was recently tested for Alzheimers.  They discovered that she doesn't have it but she is severely clinically depressed.  I just got off the phone with her and she told me that she wants to die.  I said, "Mom don't say that.  I love you and I need you here."  Her response was, "Yeah I hear ya."  I said, "I'm sorry you're having such a sad day.  I love you."  She said, "Yeah whatever, I'll talk to you later."  I'm sitting here in tears unsure of what to do or how to handle things.  Please pray for my mom to be restored mentally and emotionally.  Thank you so much.

Blessed and Loved,
LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Re: Please pray for my mom.

Post by MsHeirloom »

LP- Your mother is in my prayers.  This is serious.  Did he doctor prescribe any therapy or medication?  Pam
Deborah D.
Master Member

Post by Deborah D. »

Praying for her.  I know how your feeling, my mother was also depressed for several years.  Just keep calling her and letting her know how much you love her.

Deborah D.
I live in Burleson, TX
Restarted LDL on April 11,2012
Starting weight 295 lbs
Goal weight 125 lbs

cameron
Master Member

Post by cameron »

I am very sorry to hear this LP, your mother is in my thoughts and prayers as well.
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

LP, you need to email Crickadoodle.  She has helped to turn her elderly mother' health  around through prayer, herbs, and care.  My mom has been in heaven for 14 years, and I cared for her when she was here.  Her biggest problem was her weight.  She would have enjoyed the benefits of LDL.  I'm sorry that I didn't know about it way back when!!!  I think of her godly principles so often.  She loved her Bible and Jesus, the principle Person in it.  I am on a senior citizen board and I attend district meetings.  The number one problem among our seniors is depression.  So many of them are over medicated, and some get so bad that they choose to end their lives.  As Pam said, "It is a serious problem, and one needs to take it seriously."  I am praying for you and for her.  Hugs and prayers.  *love*  JF
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Thank you all so much for your prayers.  I have been calling her twice a day and she is doing some better.  One of the problems is that I'm in Ga. and she is in Fla.  She has a new doctor who is trying to get all of her other doctors together for consultation.  She is on SOOOOO many meds for all of her different issues.  This doctor also believes she is being over medicated.  She went to lunch yesterday with a friend and is supposed to go out today with another friend.  This is progress!  I invited her to come up and visit and stay for awhile and she said she will.  My mom doesn't have a weight problem at all.  She's tiny.  However, she does eat all kinds of garbage as well as regular food.  I know she's been missing my step father and my sister (both have passed) and that has been weighing heavy on her mind.  I am praying and asking God to give me the right answers to help her and love her in a way that is going to help her the most.  Thank you for all of your support and prayers.  Please keep praying as this is going to be a process.  *HUGS*

Blessed and Loved,
LP

Post by mrsj »

LP, I am adding my prayers for your Mom.  This sounds all too familiar with regards to my own Mom whose health problems grew worse after my Dad's death in '08.  {{Hugs}} to you and prayers too.
Love,
mrsj
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Prayers for your momma.
JF is right, her diet meds and lack of vital supplements is at the bottom of this.
Convincing her that this state of mind is not normal is the first hurdle.
She doesn't have to settle for a muldrum existance, but getting that through to her is the challenge.
Another "mission" in life may spark her.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Hey Y'all,

I wanted to give you an update on my mom.  She is doing MUCH better!  :)  She sold her condo in Fla. and bought a house about 30 minutes from me.  She is supposed to close on the condo Dec. 14th and close on her new house Dec. 17th.  We are going to have a grand adventure for Christmas!  I just wanted to let you know that your prayers worked and she is greatly improved mentally and physically.  Thank you all so much.

Blessed and Loved,
LP

Post by MsHeirloom »

Thanks so much for the positive news.  How wonderful!
Pam
lulu65

Post by lulu65 »

So glad to hear prayers have been answered LP.. I am sure you will enjoy having your Mom living so close to you.. *love*  Going to be one Wonderful Christmas!
I get JF and LP mixed up all the time  sorry
Last edited by lulu65 on December 4th, 2012, 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

LIttle Princess, So glad things are better. :thumbsup:  JF
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Praises for answered prayer. God is good.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

He sure is Linda!  ALL THE TIME!    :D

Blessed and Loved,
LP