Prayer for Oklahoma

Let us pray for you!
omalani
Master Member

Prayer for Oklahoma

Post by omalani »

Please pray for all the families here in Oklahoma who have suffered injury and the death of family members. They are looking for children who were seeking shelter in a reenforced hallway of a school that was completely demolished. For now the tornados went around Lawton, but there was terrible destruction in Okla. City and Moore. When the sun goes down, rescue gets harder so pray for the rescue workers and medical personel that are helping. I wish I could do something to help but I would just be in the way, if I could even get there. Thank you for your prayers. O:-) :YMPRAY:
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Re: Prayer for Oklahoma

Post by Joyful Friend »

Thanks for posting this. I didn't hear about it until I turned on the Voice. We had worked outside all evening. It sounds so bad. I have been praying. Hope those kids are okay. Love and prayers for all, Jf
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Omalani I have been praying for them all. It's just so horrible. I was glad to hear the actual death toll was about half of what they first estimated, but I'm so sad and sorry for the families who lost loved ones. *HUGS* Stay safe girl.

Blessed and Loved,
LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by bingo »

Our prayers are in the chain !! and in agreement !! Please,stay safe !!