Let's Do Lunch Community

See your doctor for approval before starting any new eating program.
The Key to Let's Do Lunch is to "Add a Little Something Fattening" to something nonfattening, to make it Taste Great! Read the New Red Book to find out how this is done!

Author believes we are put on this earth to have a chance to love The Lord. Other than that, we are here to help God bless as many other people as possible.

It is currently

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I'm Coming Back

Lord, I return to You. I'm tired of running on my own power. Please forgive my willfullness. Cause me to hang on to You. To follow Your lead. I choose to read Your word and to eat the food You provide.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: I'm Coming Back

God is faithful and just to forgive and wipe the slate clean. There is no shame here. We have the guilt, which is "I made a bad choice". But shame tells us,"I'm a bad person" I recommend Brene Brown, you can goolgle her. She is a sociologist in Houston. She has some lectures on youtube. They are great. Welcome back to the healing place. Life is good.

I know what I'm doing, says the Lord.
I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
Jeremiah 29:11

Thank you Ma'am! One of the leaders at my church says when you confess your sins and choose Jesus to be Lord of your life, you don't JUST get a clean slate. You get His clean slate. He was faultless. There's nothing I can do to make His slate dirty.

Welcome back EnJae and hang on to that His slate thought.
We will all get this strait and get our bodies in line with the perfection that we were created.

the courage to change the one I can,
and the wisdom to know it's me."

"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

I was invited to eat with friends today. There was all kind of stuff that wasn't LDL approved. But, I ate meat, veggies, eggs, fruit; I drank water. I felt very pleased with my choices. When they opened the desserts, I made a choice to have one small slice of pumpkin pie. Not a better choice than NOT eating it! But a MUCH betterchoice than eating all the rolls, dressing, breaded and fried stuff, and several desserts I have chosen to eat before. And I was full, but not miserable. I am happy.

I'm happy to have you back with us, my friend. You deserve to be healthy and happy, and this way of eating can do that for you. :-*

Mary

Welcome home! I like the idea of First John 1:9. His slate is always the best for us. I'm so grateful for LDL. It's what I choose instead of what I can't have. :) JF

ME TOO! Not "next Monday, :ymdevil: not "after the New Year" :ymdevil: not after " All the Thanksgiving leftovers are gone" :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:
BUT NOW..THIS VERY MINUTE. O:-) O:-)
and!. I am hungry too! Hungry for the good stuff! I missed my beans :))
I missed all of you :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
Zesti

Enjae I think you did great! :ymhug: I did make some unhealthy choices over Thanksgiving but I too, didn't stuff myself on them. I had one roll with dinner instead of the 3-5 I used to have. I had a sliver of pumpkin pie too. I ate a regular plate of food and not one running over. I was satisfied after dinner and not stuffed. I concentrated on being with my family and having a good time. I also declined leftover offers. I went home with only the food in my belly. :D God ROCKS! I give Him all of the glory for that because I can't do it on my own either. Love you girl.

Blessed and Loved,
LP

Hugs & kisses LP.