Last chemo treatment yesterday

Let us pray for you!
Mary J
Master Member

Last chemo treatment yesterday

Post by Mary J »

Hi everyone,

Had my last chemo also saw the oncologist. Were through with treatments now, next step is surgery after my scan 5/27. He didn't paint a pretty picture. 30 or 40 % chance of removing all the tumor. And a very high chance of it coming back..even if they were to get it all.. First the surgeon will put me to sleep and take a biopsy of my lymph nodes. If positive he won't proceed with the surgery. Praying for negative!

Please continue prayers.... So many hurdles, but I'm willing to jump each of them! You all have been so supportive and I truly appreciate each and everyone of you!

Hugs,
Mary J
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Re: Last chemo treatment yesterday

Post by MsHeirloom »

Praying that there has been no spread to the lymph nodes and that the surgeon will eliminate the cancer from your body. Hang in there, Mary J!
omalani
Master Member

Post by omalani »

God is with you all the way, and His glory shows up when we are the weakest. May His power excelling healing angesl surround and comfort you at this time. Like Little Princess says "you are blessed and loved." :YMPRAY:
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Mary I'm still holding you up in prayer as well! The doctors may be good physicians but they are not THE PHYSICIAN! It is not God's will for you to be sick! Love you hon! (((((HUGS)))))

Blessed and Loved,
LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.