I am better

Let us pray for you!
EnJae
Master Member

I am better

Post by EnJae »

Praise God with me.
My strained ligaments (from a fall a few weeks ago) are healing. I still have some soreness but each area is improving. I thank you all for your prayers. (And exercise suggestions.)
Tori

Re: I am better

Post by Tori »

That is excellent news, NJ!
Yay for you, for being out of pain, and Yay for God for keeping His healing touch on you! Thank you Lord for being with our dear friend NJ during this time!
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

Oh, NJ, I'm so happy to hear that you are mending.  I've been so worried about you.  Baby steps, my friend - don't rush it, ok?

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
nyKath

Post by nyKath »

Glad you're on the mend, tootsie! Keep stretching and working on those parts. You'll be back in your groove soon! :)  NYKath
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

NJ,

I'm so happy to hear you are on the mend!  (((((((Hugs)))))))  Keep up the exercises and may your healing continue to be steady and fast.  I love ya sister.

(In Faith)  Little Princess
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.
Administrator

Post by tcasola »

NJ,

Glad to hear you're on the mend. My prayers continue.
Tom

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me

Matthew 22:36-40

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get when I lose weight”
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

HEY EVERYBODY! Today is the first day, since I fell, that I woke up with NO pain! WhooHoo! Praise God with me.
NJ
Grammasuz

Post by Grammasuz »

enjae wrote:HEY EVERYBODY! Today is the first day, since I fell, that I woke up with NO pain! WhooHoo! Praise God with me.
NJ

This is the day that the Lord has made, we shall REJOICE AND BE GLAD IN IT!!  And I am praising him for your waking up pain free!  Hallelujah and God's continued blessings on you.
imkay

Post by imkay »

God is Good All The Time!!!!!

glad you are feeling better.  but take it easy!
it's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

NJ - I'm so happy to read this - I'm just getting to it.  I've not been on LDL very much during the day in the last couple of weeks due to my new job, so I'm getting all the news late - but so glad to hear this, late or not.

Now what is this about seeing Little Mary in person in December?  Are you going to the Keys??

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

NJ,
I don't know if you know the song, God is good, He's so good, He's good ALL the time...but...GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!!!
I am so glad that you are no longer in pain!  Just keep rejoicing and Praising Him!!!
God bless!
Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
BettyBoop

Post by BettyBoop »

enjay, so glad you are better.

Betty
Rejection means direction!!

All things work together for good to those who love the Lord.  Romans 8:28
Grammasuz

Post by Grammasuz »

Forever Young wrote:NJ,
I don't know if you know the song, God is good, He's so good, He's good ALL the time...but...GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME!!!
I am so glad that you are no longer in pain!  Just keep rejoicing and Praising Him!!!
God bless!
Jeanne

Oh Jeanne, how funny-- that is exactly the song that was running thru my head as I read this.  Now of course, I'm picturing one of my southern gospel groups singing it!!  ;)
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Yes, I know.  My husband and I go to a World Gospel Premiere Concert in August every year at Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.  We love Southern Gospel Music!  My husband is also a gospel music song writer.  Love that Southern Gospel sound!!!

Praise the Lord!!! 

Love & God bless!

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

Jeanne: Don't get my mom started on her Southern Gospel Groups!!! And if you know of any groups that are coming out to Southern CA PLEASE don't tell her!! (Just Kidding)!!
I always am teasing her that she's never home and should just allow me and my hubby and our 3 rugrats move into the house, make all the payments and we'll pay for her to have a 1 bedroom apt and still come out ahead of what we now spend on a 2 bedroom apt!
(She of course won't listen to me!!) If I ever can't get hold of my mom...I figure she's gone to another Gospel Concert...but funny thing is...she's got my 10 1/2 yr old wanting to go right along with her!!!!
(In case you haven't figured out, Grammasuz is my mom.)
Veronica
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Veronica,

We have a Southern Gospel station that broadcasts from Elkhart.  I love it!  At the moment they are not 24/7 total Gospel...but the weekends are.  You can also listen on-line if you don't have one close.  It is WFRN 1070 AM dial.

Glad to know that GrammaSuz loves Southern Gospel too...and also your daughter.  Thanks for the info!!!

There is a Smokey-Mountain Santa in Pigeon Forge.  If you can imagine, he looks just like the cut-outs and pictures of Santa.  His hair and beard are natural...and he does not need any pillows for shape either.  He comes to the World Premiere Gospel Concerts in Pigeon Forge. 

Glad to hear from you.  God bless!

Jeanne
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

I enjoy Southern Gospel...just not quite as much as my Mom. And as for my 10 1/2 yr old....if it's the Johnson Family she's guaranteed to be sitting in front row center to get a good view of the son Ben. I think he's about 13 now.