Not feeling so Hot!

Let us pray for you!
robnveronica
Master Member

Not feeling so Hot!

Post by robnveronica »

Hi guys/gals. Would you mind just saying an extra prayer for me. I think I'm getting what 3rd daughter had only possibly slightly worse. And to top it off...Hubby working tonight so I have 3 bratty kids to attend to tonight instead of just resting.
Headache getting worse by the minute. Same with sore throat. Think I may just call in sick tomorrow!
Thanks all
niki

Re: Not feeling so Hot!

Post by niki »

i just prayed....try extra vitamin c and herbal tea....rest...niki
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

Veronica,
I will defineatly be praying for you if you have anything like what Ive had for the past month.  Being with little children all day gives you lots of opportunity to collect a lot of germs.  I finally asked the Dr I nanny for to send me in a prescription in for a Z-pack.  I had upper resperatory that went to lower resperatory which turned into an earache and a sore throat and just went I thought that was going away I start to get a sinus infection this morning....IM DONE WAITING FOR IT TO GO AWAY!!! Rest and juice wasnt cutting it and I sucked at least million sore throat drops.  I havent had so much as a cold for the last six years so decided I refuse to be sick for Thanksgiving so I am breaking down and getting medicine.  I gave my body a fair chance to fight it off...now its time to bring in the heavy artillary.  Get some rest Dear and lay back and feel all our healing prayers coming your way!!!
Love and God Bless
Debbie
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Veronica,

Yes, we will pray for you.  Sometimes our bodies are tired and worn down and we have a tendency to "pick-up 'bugs'" easier.  Perhaps that is what has happened.  But, hope you called in sick today (OR are feeling MUCH better).  If you are home, take care of yourself just like you would one of your family members.  YOU deserve it!

Love & God Bless!

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

Thanks all...yes I called in sick. Have had fever and sweats all night. Very restless night. Throat still sore and glands swollen in neck. Having hubby take me to see MD today after kids off to school. I work in a hospital so I didn't want to spread this to any of our patients who are usually elderly and already immune compromised! (Many are on vents (breathing machine) and on multiple antibiotic already..they don't need anything else).
I'm drinking lots of H2O and hoping the doc can give me something to destroy this. I already had my flu shot!
Have a good day everyone.
veronica
TNangela

Post by TNangela »

I hope you feel better and get some rest!  Sorry you feel so bad.
ANG
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

Oh, Veronica - I just saw this -

I'm glad you called in sick, but I'm sorry you're sick.  Go rest now... we'll see you when you're feeling better....

Mama Suz - you taking chicken soup over to your baby??

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
Grammasuz

Post by Grammasuz »

Wellllll-

She actually sent over Pizza soup to me the other night.  Not that I was sick.  But I want to stay away from them right now as I don't want this bug too!!  And she has a hubby and kids that best be helping out!!  She just called a bit ago and had been to the doc.  I think she's feeling some better.  Now do I sound like a mean mom, not taking something over there??  I hope not.  If she really needed me to, you'd know I'd be there in a heartbeat.  But grammasuz is the sole bread winner for her family and I can't afford to miss work. :-[
niki

Post by niki »

ot
since you say that,suz,i might as well confess that sometimes i think the Lord allows the moms to get a little under the weather so that the rest of the family learns how to chip in and function without her and to appreciate all she does when she's up and running......niki 
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

Ok...I DON'T need chicken soup from my mom. I did call off work and went to the doctor. They gave me a prescription for antibiotic and recommended 1 more day off. Hubby now has to work on Saturday but not til evening so will see if boss will let me come in on Saturday to make up a few hours. I don't think I have that much time off available right now! (I used it all up when kids were sick!!)
Thanks for the prayers. I am feeling a little better!
Veronica
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

Oh, no, Suzie - I would NEVER want you to get sick too - and you know... Sometimes I forget about the hubby being there!!  You are absolutely right that he will see that she is taken care of (right?)...

Veronica, I'm glad you got some meds.  Hopefully, you'll be back to your old self in a couple of days....

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."