Please pray for me too!

Let us pray for you!
margo
Master Member

Please pray for me too!

Post by margo »

Hi...it was right after my morning prayers one day last week that i went and turned on my satellite radio.  I had just finished praying that God would help me with getting my body back to a healthy state.  I told my Lord that i could not do it without His help and that i was depending on Him to make it happen.  A soon as i turned on my radio i heard what i immediately felt was the  answer to my prayers.  I listened carefully and noted the website URL.  i went there and ordered the book.  Since the book hasn't arrived yet i have been rather glued here on the message boards trying to start the program even before i have read the book.  I just can't wait and want to take advantage of this inspiration i feel.  This is my third day on what i believe to be LDL and i feel so much more in control than i have for a long time.  I'm eating lentils with loads of onions and garlic in them and then i make a slurpy cucumber salad and put that on top of the bowl of lentils....delish....eating loads of fruit...the grapes, frozen and not frozen, oranges, grapefruits...i believe i have lost at least 3 pounds already....i got on the scale for the first time in more than a month and it says 220.4  WHen i went crazy last month, i had been down to 212....i'm sure i was 225 just a few days ago.  I feel happier and i am so thankful to find a place where people of faith in God join together to help each other.  I know that there is absolutely nothing that is impossible for the Lord, the designer and sustainer of the universe so i expect He will bless me and help me and all of us achieve our goals...especially since we will always give Him the credit for our successes!
THanks all and please do remember me in your prayers!
marguerite
patsyfay
Master Member

Re: Please pray for me too!

Post by patsyfay »

Marguerite,

I think you will find as you read the boards, you will find that so many of us feel that it was God's idea that we start this way of eating and NOT our own.  I feel that whatever God starts, He finishes.  You look to be doing all the right things.  When your book arrives, you will have added ammunition and really take off.  Welcome to LDL and God bless you.

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

Welcome Marguerite;

God certainly does take care of his own when we ask for his will to be done in our lives!

NJ
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Marguerite,

WELCOME to LDL and the lunch bunchers!  We are so glad you found us.  I too believe that God led me to LDL and I also know that I feel so much better physically since starting this plan.

When your book arrives, please be sure to read the "diet" section through at least three (3) times (Per Roger Troy) to be sure you have comprehended ALL that you can comprehend from it.  This is so different from all the other plans that you really need to RETRAIN your BRAIN to think...LDL style.  I know of no other plan where you get to eat until you are FULL of all the LDL allowable foods...or where there are no points, nor counting calories, nor measuring, etc.  This is really a great plan in my book!

When we started this, we didn't have the book either.  So, what we did, was we eliminated all sugar, grains, nuts, and seeds.  That also meant NO Pasta, Rice, Potatoes, Bread, Biscuits, cereal, desserts, etc.  We found out that even by doing that we wre beginning to feel better.  In essence, we were doing the basic LDL.  But after reading the book, it was explained so much better that we were able to fine-tune LDL to our liking.  BEANS, BEANS, BEANS...they fill you UP but not OUT! 

When we learned that we could eat all the corn, peas, corn-on-the-cob, BEANS, and popcorn we wanted plus the fruit and veggies, we were on a ride for life.  This is our way to eat...for life.  It is a life-style...not a diet.

Again, WELCOME to LDL.  Post often and feel free to ask questions.  We promise we will do our best to answer them~!

Love,

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
margo
Master Member

Post by margo »

Thanks so much for your responses.  I am just so excited to see what God will do with this body of mine!    :D
margo