Prayers for my husband

Let us pray for you!
niki
Administrator

Re: Prayers for my husband

Post by niki »

julie.......my prayers go with you both........niki
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Julie,

We will keep praying for you and your family during this time of special needs too.  We never go through anything except that God allows it...and who knows whom you will meet during this time. Your faith and trust in the Lord will be a witness to those with whom you come in contact I am sure.

Here are some ((((((HUS))))) for added strength for both of you!

I am so happy that you have great confidence in the surgeon as Mary said.  That is alot of the battle with feeling confident.  If the surgeon is confident...that helps us to remain positive in our confidence in them as well.

Love and prayers,
Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

Julie,
I know now firsthand how scary this can be.  Watching someone close to you struggle through the pain of surgery and all the unknowns of cancer is unbearable.  The reassurance of a skilled surgeon is worth its weight.  I will also pray for your husband, yourself, and your family at this time.
God Bless
Debbie
mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

Yes, Debbie, I recognized immediately some of what you were going through with your Mom.  Thank you and all the others who posted your encouragement and offering your prayers.
I know there are others who are praying as well.  I know how I am.......not always posting but definitely praying to God for the prayer needs of the Let's Do Lunch bunch.
God bless,
mrsj
cm in tn.

Post by cm in tn. »

Julie,
Also praying for you and your family here in Tn .May you find com :-*fort in knowing so many  care and your in our thoughts as you and your family go threw this diffcut time.
                                              GOD BLESS
                                            CM IN TN
Bonnie4
New, but learning

Post by Bonnie4 »

I am new to the discussion boards, as I have just started the program. My prayers are with you and your husband. My sister is currently going through cancer treatment and I know how it can consume your life.
It sounds like your husband is getting good news and the tumors are shinking or going away all together. Tell him to hang in there. My sister says it is a long journey, but I know he will do well and I am glad to hear he can have surgery.

Bonnie
Best Wishes and God Bless !
cm in tn.

Post by cm in tn. »

Bonnie,
I do know first hand what you are,or any one is going through with their loved one is facing cancer. I KNOW TO WELL WHAT YOU GO THROUGH you see my dh of 34 yrs had Luekemina he battled it for 2 yrs he had a bone marrow transplant the cancer was gone but got graft verse host and passed away he was 4 months out of transplant we knew he was going to make it he had over come so many obstacles but God had other plans and I thank God that I was able to take care of him.He,s been gone 3 yrs this oct 23 sometimes it seems like yesterday and at times for ever.The main thing about any one that is faceing cancer is their attiude that is very important about as important as their treatment. I know its hard to do some times but if you don,t have a good out look the cancer has beaten you. really thats life in general got to think postive. I ALWAYS SAY PP(think postive and pray)

Well on to a happier note welcome to ldl. Istn,t it great the food that you can eat and you never have to go hungry. I say give it a month and if not happy then do what you want. The way you feel is worth it to me you have so much more energy,I DON,T HAVE TO SELL YOU THE PRODUCT YOU,VE already bought it lol!

Come here often ask any questions some one will have a answer.So stay on the plan and on the train to skinny town there is a car on the train for any one wanting to ride it bad enough hang on for a fun ride.Have a great day will be praying for you and your family.

GOD BLESS
                                            CM IN TN
cm in tn.

Post by cm in tn. »

Julie,
Stopping by to say hi and hope today finds your having a better day. Wanting you to know thiNKING of you today.You and your family are in my prayers.Your dh attitude is half of the battle tell him to hang tuff,always think p&p (THINK POSTIVE AND PRAY)!!!!!!

GOD BLESS
                                        CM IN TN
Rhea

Post by Rhea »

My thoughts and prayers are with you too, Mrs J,,,

Rhea x
mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

Praise report!!!
Moffitt Cancer Center called today.  The pre-op CT scan results showed the tumor in Terry's lung has shrunk to a quarter of its size.  This good news means they are cancelling his lung operation that was scheduled for next week.  We are "wowed" and grateful......to God......and to all of you for your prayers, your comforting words and also for sharing your own personal stories.

Next week the chemo treatments will resume and then in 8 weeks, the tumor will be checked again. 
You can imagine how thankful Terry & I, and our whole family are this Thanksgiving!
God bless all of you and your Thanksgiving celebrations.
With love,
mrsj
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

Oh, Julie!!!  What a marvelous report!  I am so happy that I have a big lump in my throat!!  I imagine that this Thanksgiving will be a bigger celebration than you've had in a while.  Big [glow=red,2,300]HUGS[/glow] for both you and Terry!

Love,
Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

mrsjudo wrote:Praise report!!!
Moffitt Cancer Center called today.  The pre-op CT scan results showed the tumor in Terry's lung has shrunk to a quarter of its size. 

what WONDERFUL news...................add this to the list of things to be thankful for........PRAISE GOD............give thanks to the Lord for HE is GOOD.....................love,niki
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

Thanksgiving is truly what you're celebrating!!!
Tori

Post by Tori »

I'm so glad to hear your good news, Mrs. J!!
(((Hugs)))
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Mrs. J,

WHAT  A  FANTASTIC  REPORT!!!  GOD  IS  SO  GOOD  TO  US!!!!!

Know Thanksgiving was a special Thanksgiving Day for you and hubby and whole family!  All Praise to the Lord for HIS goodness to us every day!!!

Love,

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

More good news:
I don't fully comprehend the meaning of this latest news but Terry & I like the sound of it.  The doctor was very pleased with the results of one of his blood tests.........I don't remember the name of it but it had 3 initials, I think, lol.
This past August the test result was a "20" and, as I understand it, that represented the presence of cancer cells.  This week the same test resulted in a "2.4".  The doctor said below "4" is normal!!
Sure looks like the chemo is doing a good job.  I thank God and all of you for your prayers and your caring.
Love,
mrsj
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

Oh, Julie!!! 

What fantastic news!  I know that you and Terry must be on cloud nine!  Chemo is an amazing thing - and the more that I learn about it, the more I am amazed.

You will both continue to be in my prayers.

Love,
Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."