Prayers for my husband

Let us pray for you!
niki
Administrator

Re: Prayers for my husband

Post by niki »

WOW..............just what i was waiting to hear........HALLELUJAH 8) 8) 8)

i was going backwards and seeing mention of your good news, julie, and couldn't wait to read it....that is ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL...........there is NOTHING i love more than to see GOD in action............when i walk at night, i pray, and i mention EVERYONE by name....there usually isn't anyone around who might think i'm talking to myself so it's my best time with the Lord.....i'm praying........................love,niki
Last edited by niki on December 14th, 2007, 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Mrsj,

Sure looks like God is at work here!  Praise His Name forevermore!

Love,
Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
cm in tn

Post by cm in tn »

MTRSJ
Thats great news, now thats got to be the best gift santa could ever bring you.So glad and thankful for answerd prayers.Hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!!!

Love from cm in tn
I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHICH STRENGTHENETH ME : PHILIPPIANS 4:13
margo
Master Member

Post by margo »

Congratulations on the wonderful news!  God DOES do miracles and i agree with Niki that i never ever tire of seeing Him provide miracles.  He does Marvelous Miracles with legal problems, too!! ;D

Niki...i was just saying to my mom the other day, that when i was a kid, if we saw people walking down the street talking to themselves, we KNEW they were..well..you know...a little off!!  But now with cell phones, every one walks around talking to seemingly no one so i don't feel so nutty if i do decide to talk to myself or to God as i walk along!  We never would have imagined such a thing as kids - even tho we loved those Flint and 007 movies and such!

Merry Christmas everyone....it doesn't feel like Xmas to me...it's practically spring time outside right now!

margo
Tori

Post by Tori »

Thanks for the update, Mrs. J!
I'm so happy to hear such wonderful news. Our God is an AWESOME God!
mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

Hi to my LDL family!  It's been so long since I've been here.........the family has grown!......praise God!

Just wanted to update......it's been a little over a year since my husband stopped his chemo treatments.  The oncologist checks him every 3 months with P.E.T. and CT scans.  His last report still shows him cancer free!!!.....that's make at least a full year!!  We are grateful to God.

Though I don't keep up so much......once in a while lurking......I do pray for LDL's prayer needs.  It would feel like cheating by being general rather than specific in my prayers, except that I know God knows the needs of His people and it's ok to lean on Him and rely on His all-knowing and His love for all of us.  He's so awesome!

Happy May Day!
mrsj
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

Oh MY!!!! So good to see you Julie!!!!  I think of you often.  Glad to hear your husband is well.  Would love to see you around more often.  God Bless
Debbie
Life4Now

Post by Life4Now »

Psalm 47:6.....Sing praises to GOD, sing praises!
                                      Sing praises to our KING, sing praises!

(I lurk too, that is AWESOME news about your husband).....*^_^*
If your doing 90%, why do you worry about the other 10%
patsyfay
Master Member

Post by patsyfay »

There is no God like Jehovah!!
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

Hi Mrs. J!  I see your perky face when browsing the boards for recipes, etc.  We really miss you around here!  Sending up prayers for your husband, and YOU as well.  I know it's physically and emotionally challenging to be a caregiver.
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

Debbie!!.....I've missed seeing your smiling face too!  Hugs to you girl!
Patsyfay and Life4Now......how great of you to join me in praising God!
Gwennaford, thanks for your prayers and I see why you understand about being a caregiver.  My prayers are with you and Neil too.
God bless you my sisters,
mrsj (Julie)
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

mrsjudo wrote: His last report still shows him cancer free!!!.....that's make at least a full year!! 

HALLELUJAH.............what wonderful news.....julie, i've been praying for terry on and off all year..............i'm so happy to hear that he's been cancer free for a year..............
the living God can do ANYTHING.........maranatha................in His love, niki

life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

Thanks Niki!  There was no doubt in my mind of your support............and especially through prayer.
You are one of the many "guardian angels" for the LDL family.
Love ya,
mrsj
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

mrsjudo wrote:Thanks Niki!  There was no doubt in my mind of your support............and especially through prayer.
You are one of the many "guardian angels" for the LDL family.
Love ya,
mrsj

praying for you guys blesses me...and it's always wonderful to get good news........no prob, sis.............don't mention it...
Vivvy
New, but learning

Post by Vivvy »

Will be praying for your health and recovery.  Stay strong.