Asking for your prayers again

Let us pray for you!
Queenie
Administrator

Asking for your prayers again

Post by Queenie »

Well, here I am again......

My daughter was talking to me yesterday and told me that a lady at her work is pregnant again.  I was elated for her... and at the same time, very worried.  This couple has a daughter, maybe 9 years old or so, and only have her because of in vitro fertilization. 

I don't know HOW many times they've attempted to have another child - many, many times.  She has had 4 miscarriages in the last 12 months - each time, the only way she was able to get pregnant was with the in vitro - and it is SO expensive - where we live, approximately $5,000.00 each time.

I would like to ask all the prayer warriors out there if they would say some extra prayers for Michelle.  I'm hoping against all the odds that this poor woman is able to go to term and have a healthy baby.  My heart just breaks for her.

Thanks so much.

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
niki
Administrator

Re: Asking for your prayers again

Post by niki »

yes..i'll pray...and,btw, i've been praying for your friend scott...how is he? 
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

Michelle lost the baby today.  I am heartbroken.

Carolyn

DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

So sorry Carolyn to hear this news, nothing sadder in life than a mother losing a child.
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

Carolyn,

I'm sure they have already done this, but when it is reasonable to ask the mother, find out if they have checked her blood. A friend of mine kept losing her babies and they found that her body saw the fetus as a foriegn body and her anti-bodies would attack. She has had one child since discovering this but has not been able to carry any others. Many, many miscarriages, both before and after the birth of her daughter. I am so sorry! Praying with you...

NJ
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

Queenie wrote:Michelle lost the baby today.  I am heartbroken.

i'm SO sorry, carolyn...........
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

Yes.... me too...

I barely know this woman.  And I know that there is a reason for everything, even if we never know what it is.  It seems so unfair that there are people like me that never had a moment's trouble and at the same time, women like Michelle.  I know, I know.... Life isn't fair.  Doesn't make this any easier.

Carolyn