Gwen's Husband, Neil & the doctors

Let us pray for you!
Gwennaford
Master Member

Re: Gwen's Husband, Neil & the doctors

Post by Gwennaford »

Julie - you are one of the strongest, most positive people I have even seen.  Well, I haven't seen you, but you know what I mean.  You are smart, beautiful, and have a GORGEOUS family.  I pray for Jesus to soothe the hurt you feel from your parents' divorce and your mom's remarriage.  Your dad's probably hurting, too.  My mom was married twice after my dad left her, and 30 years later, she confessed to me that she never got over loving him.  You just never know why or how some people end up making the decisions they make.

I'm praying for Jesus to comfort you and give you the peace that passes understanding, especially concerning your grandmother, too.  My paternal grandmother wasn't even very nice to me, but I loved her beyond all reason and it hurt when whe went home to glory.  But that's where she is now.  When your grandmother arrives in heaven, maybe the two of them can get together and watch over us!

Just like the bland face of the moon appears to glow and shine bright when it reflects the sun's light, the only grace or graciousness that I show comes from the blazing GLORY OF THE LORD reflecting off of me and onto YOU!

Love, Gwen
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
Saved4Life

Post by Saved4Life »

Gwennaford wrote:AWWW -- thanks for all the encouragement.  You are all so precious to me.  snif  :'(   Thank you.

I sometimes get mad at myself for moping, when other people have problems so much worse than MINE!  ha ha

People like Doreen encourage me.  She has survived horrendous health problems through God's strength and grace. 

WE are a great community.  I still thank God every single day that Roger chose to be obedient to HIS assignment and share this wonderful program with hurting people.

[glow=red,2,300]IN GOD WE TRUST[/glow]

Gwen,

I am so glad that you feel encouragement from my path thus far in life *love*.  I've always said that everything I've been through in my 56 years, makes me who I am today.  I am happy to say that I am pleased with the person I am today,and I know that LDL and the relationships with you ALL, will make me even a better person!  I am so thankful for friends, and that God chose me as one of His own.  I strive to be more Godly, but somedays I don't strive as much as I should!

Thank you Roger - for this program and all the lifechanging wonders it's brought so many people.  - I am starting my Journal on the boards today.

God Bless you All,
Doreen
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

D -- Thanks, Blessings & .... I won't say ("good luck", so...) ... Happy Eating!
ImageImage
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

Bringing this over from a thread started by DNA re "Life with an Ailing Husband."  Hope she receives the kind of strength & encouragement you all have given me through my trials!

--------------------------

... Receiving encouragement from you and my friends on these message boards has gotten me through a very tough year.

DNA - please read my story about my struggles with my husband's (and my own) health concerns.  It is a very long thread & I still need to update it, because he has been hospitalized two more time, two weeks each, with weak lungs complicated by chronic bronchitis, and most recently a heart attack.  

It is not easy being a cargiver.  It is frequently discouraging and depressing.  But the Lord has brought me through it with humor and a great deal of love and laughter from my friends here.  I don't even want to consider having tried to go through all we have without having Let's Do Lunch in my life.  The Lord brings us what we need in His perfect timing.  Hopefully, He has brought you here to receive strength & courage from us, too!

Hugs to you, DNA --

Gwen
Last edited by Gwennaford on May 31st, 2009, 3:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage