Please Pray For A Job

Let us pray for you!
GreatDaneLady
New, but learning

Please Pray For A Job

Post by GreatDaneLady »

I FINALLY got an interview today after being unemployed for 6 months.  I found out that my previous employer had completely lied about me AGAIN!  It's all truly tested my faith because I did a good job, I resigned when my health made it difficult for me to meet my deadlines, and now they are saying that I was terminated.  I guess I shouldn't be surprised b/c they lied about me in my employee review too *sigh*  (All of this is b/c the CEO doesn't want the cost of employees who are sick.)

Well my health is going great and I'm anxious to get back to work.  I finally had a WONDERFUL interview, I would really like to work for this company, so if you could please pray that if it is God's will, they will offer me a job?

Many thanks!
Phentermine support group!Image
massageangel

Re: Please Pray For A Job

Post by massageangel »

God's good graces are being sent your way.  Congratulations on your great health!
t-rock
Master Member

Re: Please Pray For A Job

Post by t-rock »

Hi GreatDaneLady:

Just as an FYI, legally all your former employer is allowed to say if they choose not to say anything nice is that you worked at the company.  You may want to write them a letter and call them out on that.  In the meantime, STAY POSITIVE !  I hope it works out for you and you get the job you deserve.

Tiss