Not sure how to pray....please help!

Let us pray for you!
NowVoyager
New, but learning

Not sure how to pray....please help!

Post by NowVoyager »

Hello, NowVoyager here......I am a caregiver by trade, and the sweet lady I care for has had another stroke(her 6th in 4 years). The left carotid artery is fully blocked, and due to time issues, they can do nothing to unblock it, without taking the risk of doing further damage.
    the 3 years I have worked with her, her speech has been reduced to 'trece, doce' only(13 and 12 in Spanish),
she has lost full use of her dominant right arm, and needs assistance with everything in her daily schedule.
Yet, she keeps a most positive attitude, loves to laugh, and tease, I'm sure she is a very special angel sent from heaven, :angel: but I can't help but wonder what God is thinking?
    They are not sure as today is only day 1 after her stroke, but she will likely have diminished abilities, from the few she had before, I am not sure how to pray this time.
    I do not want her to be here if she will be miserable, and not enjoy any part of life, yet the thought of her leaving hurts just as much.....
      I know it's in His hands already anyway....I guess that's enough......please pray for her!
thank you,
cindy
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wTm6IS3/]
Honeygram

Re: Not sure how to pray....please help!

Post by Honeygram »

Cindy,

My life has improved considerably since I have asked God to put me where he wants me and I will do the best I can do, wherever that is.  I have told my clients that if anything happens to me, it's okay because I'm in God's hands.

You are so right.  She is in God's hands--what better place.  We need to pray that God will do what is Best for her and Best for you as well.  You have been blessed with her in your life and you in hers. With her help, He is preparing you for another blessed assignment in the future. 

You are both in my prayers.

Honeygram