Friend Melanee Has Cancer

Let us pray for you!
Janel

Friend Melanee Has Cancer

Post by Janel »

Could you all Pray for my friend Melanee she has breast cancer and is going through alot right now .  More then I can type.  She just got married 3 months ago.
janel
crickadoodle
Master Member

Re: Friend Melanee Has Cancer

Post by crickadoodle »

Oh, Heavenly Father, we lift up Melanee to You and ask that You heal her body of this cancer.  We ask you to rid her body of every cancer cell.  Help her new husband to love her through this health issue.  Use it, in ways that only You can, to cement their love for each other.  Be glorified in the testimony that Melanee will have when all is said and done.  Comfort her and help her to not fear the future.  Help her to trust You to care for her.  In Jesus' name I pray, Amen!   

Keep us posted.
tprouty
Master Member

Post by tprouty »

Make sure to tell Malanee that between the people here at Let's Do Lunch, and the other ladies in your email group, and church families and friends and all, she has a whole world of people praying for her! God will use this to His glory, and I know Melanee believes that! I know you will continue to be a supporting friend and listener.

Love, Mom
heretotheend

Post by heretotheend »

Janel, I have a sister that is fighting breast cancer.....I will keep Melanee in my prayers with Dale and pray that the Master grants them healing...

Cookie
LovinLDL

Post by LovinLDL »

Praying for Melanee and Dale right now.

Trusting Jesus,
Julie
Janel

Post by Janel »

Thank you for your prayers, tommrow she is going into surgery and I'll be at the hospital with her hubby Lance.  She is not all that happy about all that is going on but God has been helping her keep her spirits up.
janel
Janel

Post by Janel »

Mel went though her surgery just fine . they got what they needed too and put in what they needed too.  I just left her at the hospital with her hubby.  Thank you all for your prayers she still needs them in the coming days but this is one hurdle she has over come. ;D *woot* :D :thumbsup:
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

Well, praise God for helping her through this hurdle.  Continued prayers will be sent her way.
Janel

Post by Janel »

thank you, She called this morning, she is tired of haveing tubes in her and yet she has just begun having some of them in.
janel
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

Well, hopefully she'll get used to them, since she has to have them anyway.  It's so hard to be in her situation, but sometimes it's even harder for all those who love her and helplessly watch her go through it all.  God bless all of you.
Eljayne
Master Member

Post by Eljayne »

Prayers for Melanie and thanks for the many Blessings of God in this journey, especially the ones we don't see. Lynda
tcasola
Administrator

Post by tcasola »

Add my prayers also
Tom

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me

Matthew 22:36-40

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get when I lose weight”
mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

Janel wrote:thank you, She called this morning, she is tired of haveing tubes in her and yet she has just begun having some of them in.
janel
Janel, I too will pray for your friend Melanee and her dh Lance.  I can see you are a good friend.
Hugs,
mrsj