please pray for me

Let us pray for you!
lpomlove

please pray for me

Post by lpomlove »

I am having back surgery on Jan. 6th.  I will be in the hospital for 3-6 days, not only am I nervous about the major surgery but also with eating LDL way.  I just wanted  you all to lift this up in prayer and it will be nice to know that you all are here.  Thanks. Love to all Jessica
Beth B.

Re: please pray for me

Post by Beth B. »

Hi Jessica, I'll be praying for you that the surgery goes well and that you have a speedy recovery and that you will be able to stay on LDL as best you can.  Take care and keep us updated!!!

Beth
Deborah D.
Master Member

Post by Deborah D. »

Hi Jessica, I'll be praying also for you to have a speedy recovery from your surgery, and that all goes well.

Deborah D.
I live in Burleson, TX
Restarted LDL on April 11,2012
Starting weight 295 lbs
Goal weight 125 lbs

MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Jessica- I sincerely pray that everything goes well with your surgery and that you will be healed very quickly.  Pam
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

Jessica, I pray that the doctors are guided by the Holy Spirit as they perform your surgery and that you heal up quickly and well.  God bless you and try to cast your cares on Him because He really does care for you!  Worrying won't help you heal up, so just don't go there.  If you feel that you made the right decision about having surgery, don't look back or worry.  Trust God will take care of it for you.
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

HI Jess,

Put it all in God's hands. You have done all you can already. By embracing LDL, you are probably healthier than you were a while back. That will set you up for a speedy recovery. I will pray for you and my heart is with you as you go through this experience. Maybe you can hint to some of your loved ones that a nice fruit basket would be welcome in the hospital!  :laughing:  My SIL was in recently and I send him an Edible Arrangement. It was wonderful and he ate it ALL! 

Keep positive thoughts and your faith and you will be fine.  *hug*

Julie :rose:
dinker

Post by dinker »

Look to the future and a happy and healthy you!

God be with you!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wVNzKsO/]
Image"Nobody gets to live life backward. Look ahead, that is where your future lies."
tonz2day

Post by tonz2day »

Jess, I pray that you will have a speedy recovery.  Just do the best you can while at the hospital and get back with LDL as soon as you can.  Even when you get home you probably won't be able to go full speed for awhile.  You might want to consider making lots of soups and putting them in individual containers.  Then you only have to pull it out of the freezer and thaw.  Good luck!
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/weAJS0m/]
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

I pray the Holy Spirit fills you with such joy and peace that the doctors and nurses marvel at your recovery.
Remember Jesus' admonition, "Fear not, only believe."
Not sure the dietitian visits every inpatient but if she/he does, go ahead and share what LDL is doing for you. I am sure if you are on a regular diet, there will be no problem if someone would bring you servings of your frozen soup. As long as your name is on the containers, they may be able to store a few at a time in their freezer and warm them in their microwave for you. I have done it for my patients at the hospital where I work and I have also been allowed to bring food and heat it up in their microwave when my husband and daughter were in the hospital. Use the hospitals menu to order fruit (whole) and salads and meat for lunch. Have your own fruits for supper. If you are used to making smoothies for breakfast bring them too. Take along some recipe cards to share with curious nurses. If someone is coming with you, they can bring some smoothies for the nurses. They usually eat on the fly and end up with unhealthy junk food. They will really appreciate anything home made. I know I did.
God speed your recovery.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

Linda, Those are great suggestions.  :thumbsup:

How are you doing Jess?  You ok?

Julie :rose:
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Jessica, I will pray for  a successful  surgery, and  for God's grace.  Casting  all your cares upon Him, because He careth for you.  He created you, and you are his child, so He is always faithful with new mercies each morning.  Praise ye the Lord!!!  *hug* Joyful Friend