Please Pray for Jamie..........

Let us pray for you!
savannah

Please Pray for Jamie..........

Post by savannah »

Jamie is a 32 year old friend of my daughter, she lives in Iowa and is the mother of a 1 1/2 year old

I was informed last night, that she's not doing well...and the doctor's are skeptical as to her outcome! 

She has a rare internal condition that has caused her weight to plummet to 85#...her stomach has a hole in it, 3 tumors on her liver, she can't hold any food down and her blood will not coagulate!!

This dear person is suffering...please, I ask all of you to pray for this woman...she needs God's help...Thank You *love*
barrypaxton
Master Member

Re: Please Pray for Jamie..........

Post by barrypaxton »

Savannah,

Prayers are being said for Jamie.  May God touch her with his healing hands!!

Many blessings,
Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Jamie is in my thoughts and prayers.  Pam
jkate

Post by jkate »

Bless you for thinking of your daughter's friend. Jamie is on my prayer list now too. Matthew 7:7 says Ask, and it shall be given you; see, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: then Matthew 7:11 gives me comfort and says If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father, who is in heaven, give good things to them that ask him? PTL

God please be with 32 year old Jamie that is a new mother and has a hole in her stomach and only weighs 85 lbs. Lord we know that YOU ARE the GREAT PHYSICIAN and have the power to heal and we pray for healing for this young mother and her family.
]
[/url]]
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

I am praying right now for Jamie.  JF
Deborah D.
Master Member

Post by Deborah D. »

I will also be praying for Jamie and her family.

Deborah D.
I live in Burleson, TX
Restarted LDL on April 11,2012
Starting weight 295 lbs
Goal weight 125 lbs

LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Just as we need success stories to help us heal from obesity, she could use a few success stories to help her believe that she too can be healed from this apparent hopeless situation. If someone could get Dotie Osteen's book, Healed of Cancer, to her I believe it would help. The book is small and someone could even read it to her. Dotie was given a 2 week death sentence when they found Pancreatic Cancer. That was nearly 30 years ago. The book really helped my mom recover from colon cancer several years ago. Other books and testimonies will help. Hearing what all is wrong with you from "professionals" can be so overwhelming. She needs to hear "You can do it"  just like we do. I pray the Lord will touch her with His Healing Hand and inspire her to keep her healing.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
jen101

Post by jen101 »

I will pray for Jamie. When I hear something like that it puts my problems in perspective.
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

I will be praying for Jamie.  There is a book by Norvel Hayes called I shall live and not die that is very biblical based on how to be healed of cancer.  And, Dotie Osteen's book was great too.
Last edited by wendysgoodnews on January 9th, 2010, 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

I know cancer was not mentioned but tumors on the liver is not good and with all the other problems she has going on, she needs to know that when there are people who have received healing from incurable cancer, then she can receive healing for all that is wrong with her. Norvel Hayes is awesome. There is also an offer from John Hagee ministries of a little mini player that has a full story of how God healed the child of one of their ministy's staff. Turning the switch plays loads of healing scriptures. For someone so sick, someone would have to plug it in and turn it on for her. It is great to play through the night. I bought one for my mother in a nursing home. She is on so much medication she does not remember things well, so it is stuck in a drawer somewhere. My brother and sister who live nearby don't appreciate the importance so they don't turn it on for her. :sad:
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...