Our Preacher

Let us pray for you!
Clown Lady
Master Member

Our Preacher

Post by Clown Lady »

We received a phone call during our evening worship that our Preacher had passed away.  He has been struggling with congestive heart and the heart won.  I know he is with his maker and now is at peace.  Please pray for the Logan family here in SE Oklahoma.  He will so be missed.  His knowledge of the Bible was unbelievable.
Thank you
Clown Lady
http://boards.letsdolunch.com/boards/ga ... _33_10.jpg
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wS4gwd3/]
Deborah D.
Master Member

Re: Our Preacher

Post by Deborah D. »

CL will be praying for the family and his church family during this time of loss.

Deborah D.
I live in Burleson, TX
Restarted LDL on April 11,2012
Starting weight 295 lbs
Goal weight 125 lbs

crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

I can't imagine how that will impact your church family.  I'm just putting myself in your place, and I know my church family would be devastated.  I pray you find peace in the knowledge of his eternal salvation -- and that your church family finds a leader to stand in his shoes who is a blessing to each of you.
karenr
New, but learning

Post by karenr »

Dear Clown Lady, Sister,

Congestive heart failure...I understand. My son (a doctor) died 11 months ago from diabetes/stroke, congestive heart failure. He was 46 yrs. old. I know he is well and happy with the Lord...what more can a mother ask for. During the eight days he was in the hospital before passing, the drs. pulled 95 lbs of water weight (the congestive heart failure) from his body.

Your pastor is having an exciting, perfect existance now...prayers of joy for his family and healing of normal sorrowing.

Blessings,

KarenR
ZsaZsa

Post by ZsaZsa »

Our prayers will be with your pastors family...God Bless, Zsa