URGENT Prayer Warriors Needed...UPDATE....."Sandra's Law"

Let us pray for you!
ZsaZsa

URGENT Prayer Warriors Needed...UPDATE....."Sandra's Law"

Post by ZsaZsa »

Dh just told me that the case went before another GA judge that isn't familiar with the whole matter and he want's to send it back to NY!!! We can't let that happen...S will end up back in the abusive home she was in....please pray that the Lord makes a way and that we get full permanent custody in GA and that the jurisdiction has changed to GA....please please....Pray

Sorry so new to board and you all don't know what we are walking through...this has been a 4.6 yr prayer...it's coming down to the wire and we will not let the enemy win...in Jesus mighty and holy name...AMEN!!!!!!!

***The GA judge sent S (who is 5 yrs old) back with her 69 yr old very ill grandmother (we had joint custody of S w/the grandmother),who can't keep her safe from her crack head bio mother's abusiveness towards her,...we feel like someone has died here and just beside ourselves, the judge just ignored the UCCJEA order in place(from GA by the 1st judge) and didn't want to deal with the whole NYS jurisdiction, so it was just the easy way out for him to send her back w/o knowing all the facts, If this child dies in that environment, it will be on both the NY & GA judges heads....believing in God that He will make a way to get S back with us and keep her safe...the enemy hasn't won in Jesus holy name...AMEN!!!
Last edited by ZsaZsa on May 3rd, 2010, 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carolina Girl
New, but learning

Re: URGENT Prayer Warriors Needed...

Post by Carolina Girl »

Hello! I just prayed about this matter for you.
ZsaZsa

Post by ZsaZsa »

Thank you so much...the devil is a defeated foe!!! He will not win in this situation...he will not get any more of my family members..in Jesus mighty and Holy name...AMEN!!!!!!
Karen Weeks

Post by Karen Weeks »

JUST NEW TO ALL THIS, BUT I AM PRAYING THAT GOS WILL WORK ALL THINGS OUT.  HE ALREADY KNOWS THE ANSWER. BE STILL AND KNOW THAT HE IS GOD.  LOVE YA KAREN
ZsaZsa

Post by ZsaZsa »

Thank you... I know God didn't put us on this mission almost 5 yrs ago to turn around and send her back to the abusive situation she was formerly in! This new judge can't just be so flippant...he needs to hear and read both sides of the story...please pray that he is open and hears that the Lord wants this child with us...this is our mission...in Jesus Mighty Blood and Holy Name...AMEN!!! Pray also for Satan to be bound in this situation in Jesus Mighty and Holy Name...AMEN!!!!
Please also pray that we have the peace that surpasses all understanding.
"No weapon formed against me shall prosper" Is 54:17
"No grave trouble shall ever overtake the righteous but the wicked shall be filled with trouble" Prov 12:21
"The Word of God is alive and powerful, therefore I can enter into rest" Heb 4:11
ZsaZsa

Re: URGENT Prayer Warriors Needed...UPDATE...

Post by ZsaZsa »

Update..... today the Judge realizes that there is more to this case...please continue to keep it in prayer and that we get full custody in the mighty Blessed Blood and name of Jesus of Nazareth...AMEN!!!!
ZsaZsa

Re: URGENT Prayer Warriors Needed...UPDATE.....

Post by ZsaZsa »

Please hear our prayer...UPDATE in top message...
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

I don't quite understand the particulars in your situation, but it seems we just went through a similar situation. We called for prayer from a couple ministries. Once we laid our requests before the Lord, we continued a spirit of Thanksgiving for the answer. We did all we could do in the natural in additon to prayer and faith, and when things did not work out as we planned and we were tempted to dispair, the Lord spoke to DH, daughter and I, "Be still and know that I am God" We continued to praise and give thanks and 3 weeks later than we hoped and prayed, the children were ordered returned to their mother and we were gloriously vindicated! I agree with you in the name of Jesus, the enemy is defeated, God is exalted, and JESUS IS LORD!
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
ZsaZsa

Post by ZsaZsa »

Thank you Linda!! God is good all the time...He will make a way!!! A door is opening for us......I will post about it when I get the OK!! "Weeping will endure for a night but Joy will come in the morning.Ps 30:5"
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Thanks be unto God who always causes us to triumph through Christ Jesus.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

ZsaZsa

Post by ZsaZsa »

I'm guessing it's always darkest before the dawn...today has been pretty dark...thank you for your continued uplifting prayers...
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

"Thanks be unto God who ALWAYS causes us to triumph through Christ Jesus."
That's my confession and I am sticking to it.
Linda

Karen Weeks

Post by Karen Weeks »

Zsa Zsa  Our God is a big God, and he has it in his hands.  He will let nothing bad happen.  Pray Pray Pray that is what we have to do. We have a prayer vigil at our churchand I will be there Fri at 9pm We will prayer hard that hour for you Keep your chin up and your faith good We love you Karen
ZsaZsa

Post by ZsaZsa »

Thank you so much ladies!!! Thank you too for the Friday night prayer group...pray the Lord makes a way to bring this child back to us...she is our niece. We've got lots of doors opening now...just seeing which one to go through....we've found out that we can get the writ thrown out b/c it was sent to our NY attorney who was off of our case at the time...so that's our next thing in court to do...we need to get it thrown out b/c it is giving sole custody to the grandmother..we've also appealed it as of today...we'll see what happens next....we are going to put pressure on as well...as our friends called us "relentless" thank you all again..
ZsaZsa

Post by ZsaZsa »

Lord please make a way! In Jesus Mighty Holy Blood and Name..AMEN!!!!!!
ZsaZsa

Post by ZsaZsa »

Protect Sandra Lord...soften grandma's heart and bind that demon of pride in her and fill her with Your holy spirit! AMEN!! Please continue to open and close doors...if You think that R O'D will be able to help us with "Sandra's Law" please give her the guidance to help...in Jesus mighty and holy name...AMEN!!!!! Lord we need a good attorney who is more interested in the welfare of this child than the money...AMEN!!!
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

I felt the urgent need to pray.  God is always faithful.  He knows the outcome, rest in Him.  Lovem JF
ZsaZsa

Post by ZsaZsa »

Thank you JF!
My dh contacted the 7th Day Adventist head pastor from where we used to live and he believes that he knows the grandmother as she is a 7th Day...he is going to speak with her pastor to see if he can talk some sense into her without having to go back to family court...as we are well prepared to do it if the need arises. God has put us on this mission and He has opened so many doors that we are going to have a glorious testimony when this is all done and S comes back to live with us! AMEN!!!
jkate

Post by jkate »

I just read and  joined in with your prayers on this and praying for the judges to keep the best interest of this child in their minds and for God to lay it on their hearts. Our God is and Awesome God !!!!! - Praise Him and thank you Lord for your watching out for Sandra while these people are crying out to you for the sake of her best life. We pray Dear God for your will in their lives.
]
[/url]]
ZsaZsa

Post by ZsaZsa »

Thank you J!!

The Lord has put some wonderful people in our life too write a new law that will protect the child first...when I can, I will share all the good news about this :rolleyes:

Thank You Lord for opening and closing doors and for Your wonderful favor...in Jesus of Nazareth(Yeshua) mighty, holy blessed blood and name ..AMEN