URGENT Prayer Warriors Needed...UPDATE....."Sandra's Law"

Let us pray for you!
Deb T

Re: URGENT Prayer Warriors Needed...UPDATE.....

Post by Deb T »

I will pray for this little girl, but will also be praying for her mom.  She needs Jesus!  He can change her, and that will change the situation.
ZsaZsa

Post by ZsaZsa »

Thank you!!
Yes the bio-mom needs Jesus! I pray for her soul almost everyday! She has drug addiction and mental illness. She unfortunately uses this child as a pawn in her sick game of life....she has 5 children all together 25 on down to 5 and has never raised one of them. Her 6.5 yr old lives 15 minutes away and she hasn't seen her in 1.5 yrs! So we are praying that our custody gets reinstated and the paternal grandmother looses her custody due to her advanced age (69) and advanced illness. This is not the best environment for the child....she had severe delay issues in that home but when we had her for the first 2 months, she caught up to her peer group. We had her for 8 months and the judge in our town sent her back b/c he didn't want to deal with jurisdiction...even though our state had temporary emergency jurisdiction under the UCCJEA...that the local judge was clueless about. Satan may have won a battle but he hasn't won the war! Thank you Jesus for opening doors and making a way to get this child back to our home and safety...in Jesus mighty and holy name...AMEN!!!!
KathyPrulhiere

Post by KathyPrulhiere »

Zsa Zsa,

I will be adding my prayers to our Lord for the safety and best for this child.

Kathy
Karen Weeks

Post by Karen Weeks »

Just remember WE HAVE A BIG GOD and He isn't done with this battle.  My prayers are with you. Masy God direct and bless you .  Just sit back and think of Jesus holding you in His arms telling you not to worry, He has it all in control, in HIs time  God Bless and you are  in my prayers  Karen
ZsaZsa

Post by ZsaZsa »

Please Dear Lord let this commissioner be able to help us...Lord we also need a NY (good attorney)...and we need a new judge...tall order but nothing is impossible for YOU!!!! In Jesus Mighty and Holy name...AMEN!!!!! Bring S back to us...thank You Dear Lord!!!
LovinLDL

Post by LovinLDL »

I am praying Zsa Zsa.  My heart goes out to the little girl and your family...so many needs.  Our God is able!

Trusting Jesus,
Julie
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

ZsaZsa, God is sovereign.  What a Savior!!!,  He is our Redeemer who loves perfectly.  Pray and trust, He is always faithful.  *love* and prayers, Joyful Friend
ZsaZsa

Post by ZsaZsa »

Things are moving forward...please just continue to pray that she is placed back with us within the next 2 weeks....in Jesus mighty holy name..AMEN!!!
ZsaZsa

Post by ZsaZsa »

The first draft of "Sandra's Law" has been written!!! Haven't read it yet but am excited to do so!
We are getting the "supervisor shuffle" as I call it with CPS...this one is overseeing that one and investigating, etc...yadayadayada...meanwhile 2 people were shot a few doors away from where she is living now...Hope the judge feels real proud of herself for putting the child back in harms way....but we have the victory in Jesus mighty and holy name!!!AMEN!!!
Math 16:19 stand with me on that...Satan is bound and the Angels are loosed to take charge of this situation in Jesus holy name..AMEN!!!
KathyPrulhiere

Post by KathyPrulhiere »

Zsa Zsa,

I will continue to pray for this child's safety. Already her life has made an impact--with the law that is being drafted that I should suppose will support other children in similar circumstances. Blessings and peace.

Kathy
ZsaZsa

Post by ZsaZsa »

I read the law (proposed) and we tweaked a few things...it is very positive in helping children!!! God is showing us favor immeasurably!Thank YOU Lord!!! Will post more about it at a later date as wheels are turning now...AMEN!!!!!!
ZsaZsa

Re: URGENT Prayer Warriors Needed...UPDATE..... "Sandra's Law"

Post by ZsaZsa »

HI All...here's the link to the start of something big! http://rochesterhomepage.net/fulltext?nxd_id=174025

See what you think.....

We Thank GOD for putting the right people in our life to get this done!!!