Strenght

Let us pray for you!
Karen Weeks

Strenght

Post by Karen Weeks »

Just received the new book and today is my first day of the rest of my life. My only concern, I run a little cafe at our church so I am in touch with all kinds of food, muffins, fattening soups, you name iot. I pray that I can keep my fingers out of all this and realize that it is not good for me,. So with a little help from my friends and God I know I can do this.  Thank you everybody Karen
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Re: Strenght

Post by wendysgoodnews »

You will do fine just remember to eat lots of fruit and food to make you full before going.
patsyfay
Master Member

Post by patsyfay »

I have realized over the many months that I have been on LDL that there is no way I can do it by myself.  Every time I fail, I realize that I never asked the Lord to be my strength.  When He is your center, you can do anything.  Just tell Him about your fear and He will be there for you.  Without Him, you can do nothing.  With Him, all things are possible!

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

Karen Weeks

Post by Karen Weeks »

Thanks, it is so funny, but I always seem to forget to just tell God.  HE is my best friend, but I guess I keep forgetting that I can't do it alone and forget to seek Him first.
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

HI Karen, As you are beginning, it is your job to eat and eat of any ldl foods when ever you wish. After a while all the craving for the non ldl types of foods will vanish and your appetite will diminish over time. I no longer look at those things longingly :laughing: The WANT is no longer there.

Be prepared and make sure you have the right choices with you all the time. I find that Fuji apples are a life saver for when I am looking for something crunchy or sweet. I cut really thin slices and it lasts for a really long time.

You will do terrific. You just have to make the commitment and stick with it.

Julie :rose:
Karen Weeks

Re: Strenght Thanks

Post by Karen Weeks »

Thanks for the prayers, but I just couldn't do it, my body wouldn't allow it, had terrible headache on the thrid day and took my blood pressure to make sure it wasn't high, quite the opposite, very low, I am just too energetic and need fuel in my body and LDL works just fine  Karen