just getting started

Let us pray for you!
rgfd401

just getting started

Post by rgfd401 »

I have been on Rogers plan for a little over two weeks now and have lost 18 lbs. My story is the same as many others. I've tried many a diet and just cannot stay on them and what weight I loose just comes back two fold. I ask that everyone keep me in your prayers during this journey that so far seems to be working. This is my first step in changing my life instead of just dieting. Tim
rodie

Re: just getting started

Post by rodie »

WOW! 18 lbs in 2 weeks in AWESOME :thumbsup:Keep up the good work.
Hugzzzz
Rodie :)
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Way to go, Tim- Congratulations!!!  This site is the most wonderful, informative, and supportive group of "friends" imaginable.  Pam
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

Congratulations Tim
You are off to a great start!  Losing 18 lbs in 2 weeks is wonderful. 
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Tim, Welcome.  I have dieted for 51 years, and now I'm on LDL and it is not a diet, but a (woe) way of eating for a lifetime.  It works.  With God's help and the prayers of God's people with this plan assures success.  The recipes and friends on the boards are wonderful.  :thumbsup: Joyful Friend
Deborah D.
Master Member

Post by Deborah D. »

Welcome Tim to this most wonderful family of LDL...everyone on board the train is here to help each other, all you have to do is ask questions, and someone will jump in with the answers....and your18 lb weight lose is awesome, keep it up.

Deborah D.
I live in Burleson, TX
Restarted LDL on April 11,2012
Starting weight 295 lbs
Goal weight 125 lbs

VickiLynn
Master Member

Post by VickiLynn »

Welcome Tim!

Just to let you know that all LDL members are not ladies.  My husband started LDL with me last July and loves LDL!  Why?  Because his health issues (high blood pressure and high cholesterol) are now normal and he is down from a size 38 waist to a 34!!  He loves the fact that in 8 months he has eaten until he is full/stuffed without any guilt in doing so.  He also thanks me every day for the wonderful LDL meals I make at our lunch time and has no desire to have dessert after every meal!!  I am so proud of him!
Horkster

Post by Horkster »

Hey Tim, you and I must've started around the same time.  I'm closing in on 3 weeks now, and I'm about 13 pounds down.  Congrats on losing 18 pounds already!  I might be hitting you up for weight loss tips as we both progress further, lol!

It is amazing how the hunger and cravings are almost all GONE at this point.  I just need to remember to plan better, and to have stuff ready to pack for lunches while I'm at work.  I haven't cooked so much stuff in years...the wife thinks I've flipped out.  ;)

Hork
Horkster, Started LDL 3/05/2010   430/399/215
Manassas, VA, USA, Earth

4/05/2010 - Down 18 pounds!
5/05/2010 - 6 more pounds lost
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

Welcome, Tim!  Just call this a LIVEt, not a DIEt, because you can live with this one.  It is a way of eating that deals with cravings, so it isn't a struggle to stick with.  I'm at the other end of my weight loss journey, started 9 months ago.  I feel so good and have no more aches and pains.  Truly!  I wouldn't dream on ever leaving this way of eating.  I've gained too much with all the weight I lost!  :D  The trade off was such a blessing!
rgfd401

Post by rgfd401 »

Thank's for the encouragement guys. What's the best way to post progress on the site????
VickiLynn
Master Member

Post by VickiLynn »

Tim,

The best way to keep track of your progress is with your own FOOD JOURNAL and a TICKER. Let us know if you need help on how to set up these tools.

Vicki