Re: A prayer for Red Lion Lass

Post by MsHeirloom »

;)!  Pam
CodingQueen
Master Member

Post by CodingQueen »

You guys are too funny :laughing:

Actually, I think I may have recruited another LDLer. The dietitian wasn't available but I was able to speak to the doc. When I told him that it was the docs I work for that told me about LDL (he's heard of the physicians I work for) and showed him the book, he wanted to know more. He's about a couple inches taller than me and about 50 pounds heavier. Anyway, I wrote down the website for him and he's going to check it out. As for Tori, she's being released this afternoon when her husband can pick her up.

CQ
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Way to go, CQ!  I hope we see him here.  Good job.  Now, let's pray that Tori will do well.  I was so amused that she was "non-compliant" for wanting to eat nothing but fruit for breakfast and dinner.  Please tell her that we'd love to have her back on-board.  Pam
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Good job, CQ.  Hope Tori will be fine.  :thumbsup: JF
witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

CQ, JUST GETTING AROUND TO READING THIS . Wondering how RLL IS DOING NOW. She has not been on the boards is she still on LDl?    WITHER
cameron
Master Member

Post by cameron »

Actually, I was just thinking about her the other day, I remember reading about her when I was quite new on the boards, and she had not been well. Hope things are better for her now.
jsprik
Master Member

Post by jsprik »

CQ, i am reading this for the first time this afternoon...please let tori know she is in my prayers and also let her know she is not alone on here...i, too, am bipolar and i am also diagnosed with borderline personality disorder.  i am not on meds either and day to day life can be very trying and sometimes scary...but with lots of prayer and support from loved ones, i manage to cope fairly well most of the time...

let her know she can contact me any time she would like or needs to...
blog.diggidy@gmail.com

thanks, God bless, joanna

Phil. 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

look me up on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JoannaReneeSprik
my blog: http://foodgurly.com
CodingQueen
Master Member

Post by CodingQueen »

I talked to her not too long ago. She moved to NY and is finally very happy with her husband. He's from Scotland and really doesn't like the US but is much happier living close to his brother and sister. She's expecting their second child...it's a boy from the sonogram. She and her husband already have a beautiful little girl...I really shouldn't say little...she's as tall as me but I'm short... :laughing:

I think by being happy she's been able to manage without her meds due to her pregnancy. Her doctor wanted her to continue to take them but she made it quite clear that she didn't want to take the risk of the baby being deformed because of them....my hat went off to her for that.

And, no, she's no longer doing LDL. She says that she's following the same diet we followed in HS while running track because she's eating for two. :thumbsup: By the way, it didn't include any non LDL items except for the yogurt.

CQ
witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

CQ, good for her! Is RRL YOUNG? How long have you been friends?
cameron
Master Member

Post by cameron »

Wow, that a surprise, I thought she was in her 40's. But then nowadays a lot of women do have babies when they are a little older, or maybe I was wrong about that.

I seem to remember that she said she had gained quite a bit of weight with the daughter like ,50 or 60 pounds. How is she doing with her weight this time around?  Anyway, please tell her we wish her well.

Thanks for the update CQ!
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

CQ-  When you talk with RLL, please tell her that we all remember her and wish her the best in her health, her marriage, her 2nd chance at motherhood after all these years (I'm guessing here as her daughter is as tall as you), and in controlling her weight.  When is the little boy due to be born?  Pam
CodingQueen
Master Member

Post by CodingQueen »

She's due May 12th. Her daughter is 10 and will be 11 this fall so there's going to be some years between the two.

CQ
Last edited by CodingQueen on April 17th, 2011, 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.