Pray for Abby Sunderland

Let us pray for you!
BMorg

Pray for Abby Sunderland

Post by BMorg »

Please pray for Abby Sunderland, the 16-year-old girl from California who is attempting to sail solo around the world. I have been following her blog for the last couple months, reading her daily postings. Almost feel like I know her. Her navigation team has now lost contact with her, and have received distress signals from the boat. Just pray that they find her safe.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w0n7Qks/]

Beth M.
RESTART 10/14/11
10/14/11 Wheat Belly: 49 inches :/   11/4/11 Wheat Belly: 46 inches :)
Psalm 27:13
I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD In the land of the living.
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Re: Pray for Abby Sunderland

Post by wendysgoodnews »

I will be praying also.  I have been very interested in her journey and have been cheering her on.
-------------------
BMorg

Post by BMorg »

She's been found safe.  :D
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w0n7Qks/]

Beth M.
RESTART 10/14/11
10/14/11 Wheat Belly: 49 inches :/   11/4/11 Wheat Belly: 46 inches :)
Psalm 27:13
I would have lost heart, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the LORD In the land of the living.
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

I love good news.  Didn't read this in time, but had seen about it on the news and was afraid it wouldn't end well.  I am so glad they found her and she is safe.  I can't imagine any good reason for going alone on a trip across country, much less around the world, though.  It just seems way too dangerous.  I love adventure, but safe adventure.  :D