Our Friend Lulu

Let us pray for you!
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Our Friend Lulu

Post by MsHeirloom »

Please include our friend and fellow member Louise, screen name Lulu in your prayers.  Her byline is colon cancer survivor.  This spring a nodule was discovered in her lung which has proven to be cancerous (from the colon cancer).  Her doctors have given her a year if she takes a series of chemo which sound awful.  However, Louise is a fighter and will start the chemo soon and continue at two week intervals for a total of 4-6 cycles.  She is planning on moving to be closer to her family and has some travel planned as soon as possible.  CQ has been helping her with an alkaline diet and other natural ways of dealing with this monster.  I am so sorry that this has happened, but with her permission, I am asking for your prayer support.  She knows that this is in God's hands.  If anyone wants to send her a message, please use this thread.  Thank you.
Pam
Last edited by MsHeirloom on June 21st, 2010, 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LINDA RN
Master Member

Re: Our Friend Lulu

Post by LINDA RN »

Oh, LuLu, I had sensed something was going on. Prayers going up for you for a complete recovery and a miracle success story.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
ZsaZsa

Post by ZsaZsa »

Lord, please heal Lulu and bless her body with wonderful health in Jesus holy name AMEN!!!!
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

Lulu
My prayers are with you as you go thru these treatments.  What a blessing to have CQ helping you get a plan going.
barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

LULU,
Praying hard for you.

May God Bless You!!
Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
Mary J
Master Member

Post by Mary J »

LuLu,

Sending prayers and good thoughts your way...

Mary J
Mary J
FL

Started LDL in Oct 09
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

LuLu, prayers and thoughts with you.  *hug* Joyful Friend
patns

Post by patns »

Thank you for posting this Pam. I knew about this from another site we are one but didn't know if Louise wanted it mentioned elsewhere. With Louise's attitude, God's help, her family support and CQ's food knowledge I can't help but think the doctor's are going to be pleasantly surprised.

My thoughts and prayers join all of those from this site to help give Louise strength in dealing with this hurdle.
Kathie

Post by Kathie »

LuLu.. I will pray for you daily.. keep your positive attitude and know our thoughts and prayers are with you always!
Hugs! Kathie in Fl.
[
MusicManiac

Post by MusicManiac »

Lulu - you are in my prayers.
Marga
LovinLDL

Post by LovinLDL »

Praying for you Lu Lu!

Trusting Jesus,
Julie
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Congratulations on your near remission. Praying for the cure.
Last edited by LINDA RN on June 30th, 2010, 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Louise- You have a lot of prayer support here and you are doing everything you can for yourself with the help of God, the doctors, and CQ.  We are all praying for a miracle.  Congratulations on getting thru the first day of chemo.  Last, but not least, 12 pounds gone.  You are astonishing :rose:!  Pam
lulu65

Post by lulu65 »

thanks for all the prayers.. I have many people praying for me and I even received a beautiful prayer quilt from my ex and his significant other...It has the cross in the center and knots tied on the patches all for me from strangers  I have never met..I am truly blessed.. Thank you again everyone...  *hug*
Last edited by lulu65 on July 1st, 2010, 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CodingQueen
Master Member

Post by CodingQueen »

Louise,

Thanks for the compliment but God and your "positive thinking" is what's going to get you through this more than anything I could have said or done. I'm just praying that your tumors are gone or have shrunk (remission) by the time the six months are up and you don't need the surgery.

*hug*
Victoria