Please Pray for us

Let us pray for you!
Kathie

Please Pray for us

Post by Kathie »

Please pray for guidance in getting this board back to supportive membership instead of harmful banter.  I don't post much but am here everyday looking for the best way to help myself back to maximum  health.  I would miss coming here for support and friendship but I don't like to listen to all of this negativity. Its not good for my health.  Back to lurkdum and prayer.
Hugs! Kathie in Fl.
[
niki
Administrator

Re: Please Pray for us

Post by niki »

Kathie wrote:I don't post much but am here everyday looking for the best way to help myself back to maximum  health.  I would miss coming here for support and friendship but I don't like to listen to all of this negativity.

so, here is my question....would you prefer not to hear about food combining or alkaline rich foods that can boost your immune system?....because it's the expression of information like this that seems to annoy a few people....there COULD be more peace if information that is going to annoy a few was not given at all......that is one solution...
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

We sang this song in church this morning and I really listened to the words as I sang it:

"Let there peace on earth, and let it begin with me.
Let there be peace on earth, the peace that was meant to be.
With God our creator, children all are we.
Let us walk with each other in perfect harmony.

Let peace begin with me, let this be the moment now.
With every step I take, let this be my solemn vow.
To take each moment and live each moment in peace eternally.
Let there be peace on earth, and let it begin with me."

I apologize for my part in the dissension on the boards the last few days.

Humbly,
Ollie
Last edited by barrypaxton on July 25th, 2010, 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
Kathie

Post by Kathie »

Hi Niki.. I would love to hear any thing that has to do with LDL.  Anything that includes good health like being on an Alkaline diet or food combining is ok with me.  I think that is part of the LDL way.  I want to be healthy and this way of life has taught me so much. I like reading anything that any of you can offer in the way of eating the LDL way and why or how it works. I am sure there are other ways and other authors of books..but I am thinking we are here to support the LDL lifestyle.
If I am wrong in my asumption please quietly correct me with a personal message. 

Ollie.. your song was beautiful and the Lord always knows the best way to enter our hearts. 
Thank you,
Hugs! Kathie in Fl.
[
cameron
Master Member

Post by cameron »

Good post Kathie, for sure we are here to support the LDL lifestyle. there is not a day that goes by that I am not grateful for these boards.                    ck
witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

I don' t mind all the health information on here. I am all for health and finding out what it takes to get us there. I just think some try to out smart each other with there knowledge . And it sometimes puts a negative overtone to the boards. Then someone thinks what they had to say doesn't count and get hurt feelings. NOT everyone has thick skin. Please what ever you do don't take this to be offence....just something I think we should think about before lashing back    :rose:  Wither
Karen Weeks

Post by Karen Weeks »

Good song, Ollie, sat here and sang it as I read the words. Love that song.  I am for whatever anyone wants to print, sometimes it applies to me and somtimes it doesn't and that is ok too.  I just love reading about different things  Hugs Karen
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

i love these boards and am so thankful to God for them.  I do pray that He makes them whatever He wants them to be for His glory.  Prayer is always a good thing in all situations and for all things.  I pray that each of us that comes to these boards both give and receive what will build us up and not tear us down.  I pray that all who share do with the intention to help others and those who need certain information receive it fully and use it for their benefit.  I also pray that each of us learn to be sensitive to the needs of others, but not overly sensitive to our own needs.  I pray that we all learn how to disagree in a peaceful way and not take another's difference of opinion in a personal way.  We can celebrate our differences, glad that the world is filled with variety.  I love all of my LDL friends and have really enjoyed travelling this journey with you.  I've received so much good information and have become a more healthy and fit person because of the interaction.  I appreciate your willingness to share and also the courage it takes to post something that you know might not be well received -- when you know it might help someone, but might rile up someone else.  Isn't that something we encounter all the time in the real world?  Well, Lord, we appreciate You most of all.  Thanks for leading us to the LDL way of eating.  You answered so many of our prayers by giving us this way of eating and I know You are going to continue to bless these boards.  Thank You for blessing everyone who gives so freely.  In Jesus' name I pray, Amen! 
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

And Amen!!!  *love* ya all, JF