Me & my husband

Let us pray for you!
brittanynicole

Me & my husband

Post by brittanynicole »

Please pray for me and my husband.  Things are not good between us. I am staying with my grandma for now.  Please pray for Jesus to change his heart.

Thank you so much.
BreeBree

Genesis 1:29 Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

LINDA RN
Master Member

Re: Me & my husband

Post by LINDA RN »

Lord, Jesus, open the eyes of his understanding and soften his heart toward his family.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

HI Brittany,

I am so sorry you are having to experience this. I have been in your position. I will, of course, pray for you and for him.

If I may offer a piece of unsolicited advice - do not let him change you. Meaning to just continue to be yourself in the face of his situation - whatever it is. If you do not return his anger, there is no one for him to fight with. I am not saying to be a pushover. Just articulate what you need clearly and calmly. That's all you can do.

Hope to hear things are better real soon,  *hug*

Julie  :rose:
cameron
Master Member

Post by cameron »

Brittney, I am so sorry to hear this too. I hope and pray that it works out for you.Julie has offered some very good advice.
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Brittany- We are here for you.  let us know what we can do.  Julie's advice is great.  Also, don't let this derail your efforts with LDL.  You need to do everything possible to feel good about yourself during this difficult time.  Pam
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Brittany, You're a beautiful girl with the right source of strength.  I will pray for your hubby to realize how precious love is.  Love and prayers, JF
ZsaZsa

Post by ZsaZsa »

Satan, you have been put on notice according to Math. 16:19,  leave this family alone in Jesus mighty and powerful name..AMEN!!!
lrainbow2006

Post by lrainbow2006 »

Brittany...just wanting to see how you are doing.  You haven't been on here since you posted this thread.  Hope all is working out the way it should be.  As I always say, especially when things aren't going well, what we want or need may not happen in our time..but it does in God's time.  Hang in there..we are behind you..  Lisa

Started LDL  6/14/10
                  7/11/10  16# gone
barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

Excellent advice Lisa!!  hang in there Brittany. We miss you.

Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
brittanynicole

Post by brittanynicole »

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the prayer and support! we are doing better now!

but kinda sad to say that i don't think i'll be able to do LDL anymore...

he got mad that i was only buying those healthy foods and said we won't be buying them anymore :( i think i'll try weightwatchers.
BreeBree

Genesis 1:29 Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Brittany- Just because he wants junk foods in the house doesn't mean you have to eat it.  Or....  if the problem is that he doesn't want you looking good for other men, it s important that you stress that you are doing this for your health and downplay the "looking good" part until he is more comfortable in your relationship.  You remain in my thoughts and prayers.  Pam