Prayers for Mary's Mom

Let us pray for you!
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Re: Prayers for Mary's Mom

Post by Joyful Friend »

Mary, I'm glad that she changed her mind.  She and your family will be in my prayers.  Do you have siblings?  *love* and  *hug* JF
LovinLDL

Post by LovinLDL »

Mary,

Our family is praying for your family, especially your mom through this time.  Please let me know if there is anything we can do here in TX.

Trusting Jesus,
Julie
VickiLynn
Master Member

Post by VickiLynn »

marysimmons wrote:She had previously said she didn't want to have chemo because she didn't see the point in going through the ordeal just to add ten or fifteen years on to her life, etc., but the whole "six months" possibility if she didn't do the chemo seems to have really impacted her.  

I'm happy your mom chose to take the chance on being able to add a possible 10-15 years to her life so that she may continue to have her wonderful family around her. My prayers go out to her and your family through this very difficult time  *hug* ... Vicki

P.S. Is Elizabeth still in Texas or is she with you?
Last edited by VickiLynn on August 26th, 2010, 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bethann
Master Member

Post by Bethann »

Praying for your Mom!
Healing and Blessings  :rose:
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

I have a very good friend who lives in the Tom Ball area, Mary.  If your mom needs someone, I know my friend would help her.  Her son goes to the school your mom was working at.  Let me know if you think your mom would want the help.
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Mary, being independent will prove valuable--Now, we know why people become drug addicts!!!.  :laughing:  I help care for my 87 yr old sister-in-law, and talk about independence.  She can hardly walk--uses a walker, yet she stays by herself and does her own cooking and cleaning.  I only drive her places.  She still has her license, but her sight is not so good.  Wonder what we will be like when we're their ages!  Love and prayers, JF
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Blessings for a safe trip!
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
Gene

Post by Gene »

Little Mary,

My prayers for your and your Mother.

ICL

Gene
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Mary- Don't worry about us.  Hope all goes well with your mother's treatment.  Prayers for both of you.  Pam
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Mary, you may want to look into using Vit D3 for your mother. Large doses have been shown to stop cancer. (the recommendation is 15000u/day). There is the posibility of too much D3 and I was concerned, so I looked it up and those who became toxic were taking 100,000units/day over a period of a few months before they showed toxicity.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...