Car accident

Let us pray for you!
lrainbow2006

Car accident

Post by lrainbow2006 »

Just wanted to ask for any extra prayers you have to be sent to my son...he is 21 y/o  and  was in a car accident tonight.  He seems to be ok after being all night in the ER...but of course he is very upset.  I'm not one to brag, but he is one of the good kids. He holds 2 full time jobs during the summer and goes to school full time (dean's list) and works full time during the school year.  I received the second worst phone call a mom can get tonight...
Everyone, hold your loved ones close and thank God every day you have them...don't sweat the small stuff...  Lisa

Started LDL  6/14/10
                  7/11/10  16# gone
LINDA RN
Master Member

Re: Car accident

Post by LINDA RN »

The angels of the Lord were certainly bearing him up. Thank God for a good outcome. Praying for the peace of God to settle over him.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
Kathie

Post by Kathie »

Lisa.. you know my prayers are going up for you and your son.  I know things will be ok. Let him know we all are thinking about him and praying that he will feel better soon.
Hugs, Kathie in Fl.
[
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Rainbow-  I am so happy that your son was able to walk out of the hospital.  He had a guardian angel watching out for him.  Give him a great big hug.  Pam
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

HI Lisa,

First of all  *hug* *hug* *hug*.  I cannot imagine what you are feeling. I will pray for his speedy recovery to good health and the wonderful life he has created. I will of course pray for you as well to find peace.

Julie :rose:
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

So glad you son is ok.  His angels were surely there to hold him.
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Rainbow, You have been blessed by God above. So glad your son walked out of the hospital and that he is a hard worker.  We do need to appreciate our loved ones.  *hug* JF
cameron
Master Member

Post by cameron »

Rainbow, I was so very sorry to read about this. Is there an update today?
JEM

Post by JEM »

Rainbow, I am sorry to hear about your son's car accident.  I am glad to hear though that he is ok.  You must be raising him really well for him to turn out to be a good kid and a responsible one.
Never let 'em see you sweat!
lrainbow2006

Post by lrainbow2006 »

Thanks everyone, I am so appreciative of everyone on these boards.  You are all like my extended family.  My son is doing ok, physically at least.  He is back to work and getting ready to move into an apartment in a couple days.  Boy that sure will be hard on me...especially now.  But most of you have been there too.  Still trying to figure out some transportation for him, his truck didn't have collision since it was about 9 yrs old.  I went and cleaned his stuff out of it today and it made me sick, knowing how close he came to being killed.  I took pictures but he said he didn't even want to see them.  He will be alright in time, getting back to school and being out on his own with roommates will help too.  Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers...love to all    Lisa

Started LDL  6/14/10
                  7/11/10  16# gone
CodingQueen
Master Member

Post by CodingQueen »

As I said before...all we can do is hug them and tell them to be careful and how much we love them.....and let God do the rest.....that's all we can do...they are in God's hands when they leave the nest...

CQ
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

Lisa, God bless!  So glad he is fine.  God is good!