Prayer for My Mom

Let us pray for you!
Kathie

Prayer for My Mom

Post by Kathie »

HI.. I cant help but to ask for prayers for my Mom.. she is in hosp. Having tests today..suspect, return of cancer. She will have fluid drained from her bloated belly and a scope down the throat.  She is 88 and just finished battling cervical cancer last year with kemo and radiation.  Please put this on your prayer change for the best outcome possible.
Thank you,
Kathie in Fl.
[
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Re: Prayer for My Mom

Post by wendysgoodnews »

My prayers are with your mom Kathie
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Praying for a simple and treatable cause for the swelling, and for many more years of good health.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
lrainbow2006

Post by lrainbow2006 »

Kathie...so sorry for your mom, and you.  Hope something will be able to be done to help her and ease her troubles.  Will be thinking of you...Lisa

Started LDL  6/14/10
                  7/11/10  16# gone
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

*love* and prayers for both of you. JF
LovinLDL

Post by LovinLDL »

I will be praying for you and your mom too....what a tough thing to battle cancer and have it come back!

Trusting Jesus,
Julie
pkj
New, but learning

Post by pkj »

Your mom is in my thoughts and prayers.  May the Lord be with her every step of this difficult journey.
PKJ
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

HI Kathie,

So sorry that your mom has to go through this and you too!  I will certainly send up prayers for her recovery and good health,

Julie :rose:
Karen Weeks

Post by Karen Weeks »

Kathie, You and your mother are defintely in mine and Bobbie's prayers.  You do know that God is in control and we have to put all our faith in him  Stay strong in your faith and    remeber to always rely on God  love ya Karen
Kathie

Post by Kathie »

Karen, Julie, PKJ, JulieLDL, JoyfulFriend, Little Mary, Lisa, LindaRN,Wendygoodnews,  Thank you all so much for  your prayers. Mom still in hosp. and may come home tomorrow. Need to get her innards going again.  Still has this bloated belly but couldn't take the fluid as they didn't want to hurt her???
hmmm.. not sure about that on..My sister said someone said that seeds of cancer cause this?  I think she will be going to her cancer Dr. soon.  Will know tomorrow.. Thanks again for prayers.. I am praying for you all and your families too.
Hugs.. Kathie in Fl.
[
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Kathie,
When this happened to my mother, my sister thought the worse. Turned out to be a bowel obstruction from the pain pills. Hoping for something fixable for your mom too.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
Kathie

Post by Kathie »

Thanks Linda RN. While she is in the hosp. I just wish they would do all the tests there and get it over with. She is not the easiest to convince at times and is getting confused and forgetful.  Just went her healthy. She at one point of my journey tried to go on LDL but living alone and not ever having learned how to drive she has to wait for her groceries.. we stocked her up as best we could be she does not cook so much. She she just tried watching as best she could.  She is not a big woman actually. Weight always bothered her. I think that is why she stayed healthy for so long. I would say getting sick with cancer at 86 was a pretty good life to live but why have to struggle now, I dont know and its not for me to have the answers. Anyway, we will know more later today I hope.
Hugs Kathie in Fl.
[