PTL our default is lifted!!!!

Let us pray for you!
ZsaZsa

PTL our default is lifted!!!!

Post by ZsaZsa »

Thank You Jesus!! Thank you all for your prayers... our joint custody has been restored and now we will go to trial for full custody.
We are praying that we will be able to mediate with the attorneys and not have to go through a 3 day trial and drag the almost 70 yr old grandma through it...it will get ugly as these things always do but we would rather walk in love and go through mediation stressing to the grandmother the best interest of the child is with us...more age appropriate, not living in a drug culture neighborhood and her health is not good. Please agree in prayer that we are allowed to mediate and Sandra comes to us ASAP...in Jesus mighty holy name and blood...AMEN!!!!
Karen Weeks

Re: PTL our default is lifted!!!!

Post by Karen Weeks »

Prayers going up right now that she will see that it is wise and for the better for her to give up all rights so that you may bring her to a christian home  hugs Karen
witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

Zsa, I can see that you are a caring loving person. The world needs more people like you! I am sure the courts will see that also. My thoughts are with you..........Wither
cameron
Master Member

Post by cameron »

I second that Wither, I hope and pray that this turns out in the best possible way, and as soon as is possible.            ck           
debbiewetzel

Post by debbiewetzel »

Am praying for you all.

Debboe
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w5UWHNB/]
[/url
ZsaZsa

Post by ZsaZsa »

Thank you all for your continued prayers! Alas, we are still in court...you know who  *evil* is putting up a fight but good always wins in the end and we believe she will come home to us in Jan. :D
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Praying for a great outcome for you.
Merry Christmas
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...