Slippin Away

Let us pray for you!
rgfd401

Slippin Away

Post by rgfd401 »

Hi guys,

Haven't been on the boards much lately. Asking for prayer to get back on track with LDL. It's such a wonderful way of eating and I felt so good while I was staying on track but I've slipped away over the last couple of months. The good news is I've been able to maintain my weight loss but I have been eating all the wrong things. Please pray for a quick return to the best way of eating ever.

TIM
LINDA RN
Master Member

Re: Slippin Away

Post by LINDA RN »

You know how it is done, Tim,
so start clearing out the frig and cupboards of the non-LDL stuff and start cooking up some yummy soups to have on hand.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Ditto what Linda had to say!  You know what you need to do to complete your journey.  Pam
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

We are eager to hear about your new successes.
You can do it aqgain!  :thumbsup:
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

You were doing so well so I know you can do it again.  Especially since you felt so much better eating LDL that incentive will help you get back on plan.
witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

Remember youre 65 lb loss. You have been so lucky not to have gained any back. Consider you had your break and climb back on board while you can. I am sure you know all this. But the best part you have not gained. And you know what to do to get to goal, you are already well on your way. Good luck, and keep in touch!
rgfd401

Post by rgfd401 »

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate the support.

TIM
barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

Tim,

Praying that temptation and cravings for bad food leave you. I know that because you have a non-LDL family, you can't just get rid of all the non-LDL foods in your home, but I pray that the Lord gives you lots of willpower to ignore those bad foods. Just remember what you felt like when eating LDL and strive to achieve that again. Also picture yourself another 50 lbs lighter and GO FOR IT!!!

Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
Karen Weeks

Post by Karen Weeks »

No it is so hard to get back when fallen...took me a month to get back on track..we will be praying for you. just remember knowing the problem is half the battle...the other half is solving it.. GOOD LUCK