Please pray for Doug

Let us pray for you!
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Please pray for Doug

Post by wendysgoodnews »

My friend Doug who has been fighting cancer for a few years and now has been told they will be doing no more treatments.  He believes God is his healer and know just because man says there is no more they can do God is still in control. 
He has 4 tumors that have been growing even with chemo and 1 tumor that has shrunk.  He is looking to God to totally remove all traces of cancer from his body.
Thanks for your prayers
jencita
Master Member

Re: Please pray for Doug

Post by jencita »

I will definitely pray for Doug - I have witnessed many miracles - he is so right - God is in control!
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Wendy, God is merciful and in complete control. Praises to our heavenly Father for giving Doug faith and healing.  There is a song, "A Winner Either Way."  I will be praying for Doug.  Thanks for sharing his need.  *love* and  *hug* JF
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

I will stand in agreement with Doug's confession of healing!
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
Beth B.

Post by Beth B. »

Me too!
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

I would love to hear that Doug is healed.  Lord Jesus, the Great Physician, please heal Doug and take the cancer away.  We know that You are able to do it, and we trust You that Your plans are always best.  Use him as a testimony to many to bring others hope.  Amen!