prayer for sister

Let us pray for you!
Karen Weeks

prayer for sister

Post by Karen Weeks »

Sister lives with me, diabetes overweight  trying t loose on her WW  has lost 50# since being with me a year.  She fell  about 6 weeks ago crushed her wrist,pins and plate, that is almost better.  She went to Ohio for 2 weeks vacation,fell in Dr. office. now has to have a total shoulder replacement, same arm as writ.  Pray for her strenght and patience fr me and to be a good servant to her.  Thnks  hugs Karen
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Re: prayer for sister

Post by Joyful Friend »

Karen, I will pray for both of you.  Hope all goes well.  *hug* JF
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

karen
I will be praying for the both of you.  Is there a reason she is falling?
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Lord help Karen to help her sister. Empower her with wisdom and understanding daily as she cares for her and grant her sister a speedy and complete recovery, in Jesus name, AMEN.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
Karen Weeks

Post by Karen Weeks »

Thank you all for the prayers.  I really need them at this point in my life.  She has always tripped and fallen has broke her back 2 times and the wrist is just healing where she crushed it when she fell.  I don't know any of you personally but I love yall  hugs Karen
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

Oh, Karen, I'm so sorry about your sister.  You were probably just getting a break too!  I know what it is like to have someone so dependent on you.  I pray God strengthens you and gives you all the compassion you need to care for your sister.  I also pray for your sister that if something is causing the falls, that she'd find out what to do to help that condition.  Does she have dizzy spells? -- I guess possibly the diabetes is causing light headedness.  That could definitely cause a fall.  Well, I pray she find out how good LDL is, so she can get her diabetes under control.  Research is showing more and more that diabetics should stay away from grains and potatoes.  Diabetics should all eat the LDL way, as far as I can see.  :thumbsup:
Beth B.

Post by Beth B. »

Praying for you and your sister!  Hang in there and be sure to take care of yourself too.
Karen Weeks

Post by Karen Weeks »

Just got phone call, surgery has been moved back.  It will be at noon. Hugs and thanks to all Karen
Karen Weeks

Post by Karen Weeks »

Surgery went well.  Took 4 hrs.  they will move her in a couple of days to rehab facility which I am thankful for.  Thanks for al the payers hugs Karen
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Have not heard from you in a while, Karen, how is your sister doing?
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
Karen Weeks

Post by Karen Weeks »

Linda  thanks for asking, sister is doing well, crushed the shoulder and partial replaced it,  stitches out today  had 40 of thom.  In rehab and is doing good, sorry about neglecting the boards lately but brother is here from Ohio and so much happening I am ready to retires and just sit and listen to the quiet.  I am very tired and very stredded.  Promiose to keep you posted more.  Hugs Karen
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

Don't worry about us, Karen.  You need to have the time to yourself to recharge.  God bless you!
Bethann
Master Member

Post by Bethann »

LOve and prayers to you, Karen!  :rose: