Where is it please?

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
Bethesda

Where is it please?

Post by Bethesda »

Hello everyone I am new and have been on LDL for 5 weeks and have lost quite a bit of weight. I love the diet. My question is this! Somewhere I read that folk post a food diary but I can't find it. Am I blind or did I imagine I read it? :)
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Re: Where is it please?

Post by MsHeirloom »

Bethesda- Look under the Board Index. About half way down are the food diaries. Several members have used this feature. I tend to eat similarly every day so have never done so. By reading these diaries you will be able to see how to eat (or not!) to discard excess weight the LDL way. Tell us more about your success. This is the best way of eating on this planet!
Pam
Bethesda

Post by Bethesda »

Thank you very much for the help MsHeirloom. I have 49 pounds to lose and in a month I have lost 9. Very pleased. My clothes are already a bit looser.
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Hang in here, Bethesda. Your results are wonderful. The boards have been relatively inactive lately, but feel free to browse the past postings of many of our really successful members. I feel that this plan has been life-saving for me.
If you ever have any questions, post and someone will pipe in with an answer.
Congratulations :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: !
Pam
Zesti
Master Member

Post by Zesti »

Hi Bethesda, glad you are here with us.
I went to the food journals when I first come here. So much good info and lots of wonderful support.
from everyone. I would read until I was cross eyed.. =)) still do too!
Having the recipies from other members really helped me. Lots of good idea's.
Congratulations on feeling "looser" clothes. Isn't it a wonderful feeling? :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
Zesti