Home Page: No Message Board option..

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
Zesti
Master Member

Home Page: No Message Board option..

Post by Zesti »

Hi Everybody,
It just might be me having this problem, but just in case it's not..Usually on the Home Page there is an option for me to click Message Boards, bringing me right to the boards. I haven't seen it in over a week now. I came in the long way this time and from an email alert from Omalani's post.. ie, I tried just using www.letsdolunch...but that didn't work.. Newbie's might be experiencing this too. It usually isn't so difficult.
Is anyone else having this problem?
Zesti
omalani
Master Member

Re: Home Page: No Message Board option..

Post by omalani »

I had that problem too so I now type in letsdolunch.com message board and it seems to do just fine.
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Roger,

Might I ask why you decided to delete that option from the front page? I'm not trying to be snarky I'm just really curious because now new people won't be able to find the boards. I had the same issue and if Linda hadn't given me the link, I wouldn't have been able to get onto the board either. :)

Blessed and Loved,
LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.

Post by Zesti »

Roger,
I am very pleased that you are aware of it, so I know it will get fixed soon. Thank you.

I had read a post from a new person saying "how difficult these boards were to navigate" and I couldn't understand why.
When I first started all the right buttons were in place, all I had to do was read, click and explore. I learned so much. The Board Index button is "priceless! Without that, I would have been totally lost. I use the search button almost daily.
The support on these boards was, and still is, very important to my success on this program (WOE).
You guys are just THE BEST!
Zesti
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

YAY! The button is back! LOL!

Blessed and Loved,
LP
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.