Pop Corn Flour

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
Jennifer
New, but learning

Pop Corn Flour

Post by Jennifer »

I found a place that sells white popcorn flour.  Does anyone know if this is ok to use?  i have attached a link
[url]http://www.amishcountrypopcorn.com/whpofl.html
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wkOkjbo/]
niki
Administrator

Re: Pop Corn Flour

Post by niki »

it's the same with garbanzo flour...and, that's made from beans......you always want to eat the most nutritionally dense form of whatever you're eating....that's the reason for all the fruit and veggies(or ONE reason of many that eating that stuff really works)....................niki
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
LINDA RN
Master Member

Re: Pop Corn Flour

Post by LINDA RN »

Just sitting here thinking about this and thought that the popcorn flour and Garbanzo bean flour is a really great idea
for replacing the highly processed wheat flour in your house. 

Many folks on LDL have struggled because they are the only ones in the household willing to commit to it.
So, if you are having to continue to cook the unhealthy favorites for others, this would be a great substitute to wean them off the processed stuff and on to better health. Most people would not believe the changes (for the better) that will happen in their body when they get that "dead food" out of their system. You just have to do it without their knowledge.
So use the "occasional" substitutions for your family and YOU stick to LDL.
Even if you slip up and taste a little, it would not be as bad as munching on the stuff you are wanting to get rid of.
Eventually, as their tastes change, the whole family will begin craving the healthy buffet LDL has to offer!
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...