About breakfast

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
Charlotte C.

About breakfast

Post by Charlotte C. »

I have to be at work at just a little after 5am. Is it ok if I wait and eat my breakfast between 6 and 6:30am? I hope to get started on LDL soon.
Charlotte C.

Re: About breakfast

Post by Charlotte C. »

Thanks Mary, I just hope this works for me. I'm really trying not to stress over it. But I dont want to do it wrong.
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

Mary is right you can eat when ever it is convenient for you.  I eat at all times of the morning and some times if I eat real early I may have a fruit snack later in the morning.  This way of eating just plain works as long as you stay on the healthy LDL foods.  In the updated pages ( they will be added to new book)on the boards it says eat when ever what ever you want as long as it is LDL approved.
Once you get started you will realize how easy of a plan it is to follow.  Within the first week of my starting LDL my clothes were getting quite loose.  It has been a way of eating that makes me feel good and has my body looking better then it has in years.
barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

Charlotte,
I usually get up about 7 AM. For some reason, I am not very hungry when I first get up. Many mornings, I will eat a piece of fruit at about 10 or 10:30 and then have my big lunch around 1 PM. Seems to work great for me. You'll find an eating schedule that your body likes.
Ollie
Last edited by barrypaxton on February 16th, 2011, 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
mylifeforhim

Post by mylifeforhim »

Charlotte, you're going to love it!  Make sure you eat plenty of LDL foods.  The most difficult part is getting past the "diet" frame of mind.  You will learn how to eat for life.
“Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. At all the times you can. To all the people you can. As long as ever you can.” ― John Wesley
The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you. From a dear Friend!
Charlotte C.

Post by Charlotte C. »

Thanks a bunch for all the support. I'm more encouraged to start now than ever. Cant wait to go shopping for LDL foods :thumbsup:
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Charlotte- When I push my shopping basket around the grocery store, I feel so proud of the beautiful bounty of fresh, whole, and wholesome foods that are in the cart.  It truly is a beautiful sight.  I notice other people- you know the ones with frozen pizza, Fritos, potato chips, candy, cookies, soda pop...... - looking at my cart and admiring it.  What a great feeling to have total freedom from all those manufactured, processed, Frankenfoods that not only create cravings for more of the same, but also ruin our health!  You will love the way you feel once your body is clear of all that fake "food."  Pam
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Welcome Charlotte, so happy you are joining us.

When I first started LDL I tried to eat about 5:30 - 6am. But it seems that as soon as I start eating in the morning, I continue to be hungry. I found I did better just having my coffee early in the morning since I really was not hungry, then make sure I take 1 or 2 fruits with me because it seemed I would get hungry about 9:30 or 10:00am. The fruit satisfied until lunch. When I started doing this, my weight really started falling off.

Some people found they needed to eat regularly to prevent feeding frenzies, but for me I needed to wait until I was hungry to eat.
You will soo learn what works best for your body and when you put good healthyy LDL foods in synch with what your body needs, you will be amazed at how your body reshapes itself. Ask lots of questions. We are here to help and we all learn from each other.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...