hello

The place to go if you have a question that needs answered!
wondergirl
New, but learning

hello

Post by wondergirl »

OK, so I have been on the ldl plan for 3 1/2 weeks.  Here is what I normally eat a week. Please tell me what I am doing wrong.
monday
B= smoothie (3 to 5 fruits)
L= roast chicken, beans, green salad with tons of veggies and kraft free dressing
D= watermelon, popcorn
Tuesday
B= smoothie (3 to 5 fruits)
L= stir fry, tons of veggies w/chicken
D= grapes frozen (lots)
Wednesday
B= smoothie fruits
L=chopped beef steak, grill onions, white beans, mashed cauliflower, tomato salad
D=watermelon and frozen grapes
Thursday
B=smoothie fruits
L= chicken stir fry (left overs from tuesday) sliced tomatoes
D=popcorn and grapes
LINDA RN
Master Member

Re: hello

Post by LINDA RN »

Your menu looks great. Doing nothing wrong that I can see.
I am assuming you are not loosing?
Not everyone looses right at first.
How much do you have to loose?
After 3 1/2 weeks are you noticing that you at least are eating more than ever and yet not gaining any weight??
Are you noticing that clothes may be getting a little looser?
Hang in there. You are doing really great.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
jsprik
Master Member

Post by jsprik »

looks good to me...

make sure you are eating every time you are hungry
eat until you are full
only eat LDL foods
don't wiegh yourself! (not for at least a full month)

if you are following these rules, if you have weight to lose, you will lose it, eventually, and your body will reshape itself and become slimmer and trimmer! so sit back, eat, and enjoy the results...and maybe get out a walk a bit to stretch those muscles :)

blessings
jo

Phil. 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

look me up on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JoannaReneeSprik
my blog: http://foodgurly.com
VickiLynn
Master Member

Post by VickiLynn »

Your menu is right on and one that appeals to me.  Keep up the good LDL eating and you'll lose weight.  The more weight you have to lose, the faster it comes off in the beginning.  Less weight to lose, the average has been 2 pounds per week.  Right now don't worry about pounds lost, just concentrate on eating right and until you are full.
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

that all looks fine to me......what you could do to tighten it up, though, is to eat the whole fruit and not the smoothies.....otherwise, i'd have to ask you how you usually lose when you've dieted in the past....do you normally lose easily?......plus, the weight you lose in the first month is mostly fluid, so if you're someone who doesn't tend to retain a  lot of fluid, you're not likely to lose that much in the beginning.....

the next thing i would do if i were you, is to have your thyroid function checked the next time you see the dr.......

there's always the good possibility that you might wake up one morning feeling thinner and weigh yourself and find you've lost 5 pounds...in that case, disregard the above mentioned advice.............. :rose:
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
wondergirl
New, but learning

Post by wondergirl »

Thanks for all the great advise *love*  I will contintue with what I am doing, I was afraid I was doing something wrong.